Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
r4mb0

Satans Garage1.WAD

Hello i am new to this forum and this is my first time of going public with wads. I am currently working on a 3 big level long wad which is called "Satans Garage". I will update this post with some screenies asap. Now if there are some parts you dislike within the wad, please be tolerant because its my first time. Nothing exciting when it comes to textures or anything, just using normal doom sounds, music, textures. This wads levels will replace Doom 2 MAP01, Map02 and Map03. HERE ARE SCREENIES: OH AND YES THIS IS FOR GZDOOM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/r4mb0/DOOM0002.png
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/r4mb0/DOOM0001.png
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/r4mb0/DOOM0000.png

Whats the theme for these maps Tech?? Hell?? which sourceport is this for.
Good luck with this mapset I can't wait to see some screens, nothing beats original doom stuff imo.

I usually try to get some work and screens before i announce any projects i may have been working on, just to prevent people from shruging it off as a noob attempt(even tho it is) Sounds interesting anyways.

Ok some screens are up of 1 of my levels, also, ive tried to actually make it look like satans garage. 1 level is marble, 1 is this and the other is so on. So yea. You can add me to msn too to give me a few pointers? or help me do better :P. Add me at: Jagexadministrator@hotmail.co.uk
And no im not jagex admin, no im not in the uk. i got bored and made the email.

anyway, hope you like the screenies.

parts of it are pitch black for a reason mate. Most of the level has light. Now i used pitch black because the fire effects would look better. Also you can see the enemy by facing him against the fire e.c.t then shooting. Imagine if you were in hell man, satan or no one will give you "light" so you can see anything lol. But anyway, IMO some parts look good in pitch black with fire in certain places.

Meh you will see it differently when you play it and know what im talking about.

I would have to say that's a little too pitch black even by my nooby standards. But then again they're only parts of your level. Maybe you can provide some screenies of the lighted parts of the level.

Why is this for Gzdoom I can't see anything special that would need Gzdoom to run these maps.
I think brighten those dark areas up a bit would make it better, who says hell is pitch black :)
Can you post some other screens of the more brighter parts of your map.