Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Family guy never ceases to amuse me

Technician said:

I didn't find that very funny at all. Sorry.

Thanks for letting us know, Internet Guy.

Wait...so now the interwebz is being ripped off by Family Guy? Hmm, how the tables have turned.

Planky said:

the greatness that is Family Guy

I know not of what you speak.

It doesn't matter how trite Family Guy may appear to be at times but you aren't automatically cool for ripping on something that's perceived to be good by the general majority. What're you going to do next? Put on an earring to piss of the squares? Hide your daughters, the rebels are coming through!

like when Brian did the PBJT banana; they'll probably show more stuff like this like Peter doing Numa Numa dance or something

I used to think Family Guy was great until it got uncancelled and the new episodes started sucking majorly. Oh, they could definitely use more flashbacks and/or pop culture references (which the episodes seem to consist entirely of now)!

I'd rather look after an unwashed and obnoxious five year old mentally challenged midget disfigured in a house fire suffering incontinency and chronic flatulence, than watch Family Guy for more than five seconds.

Peter: Oh, thank you Jesus!!!

*cut to the clouds*

Jesus: Uh, it wasn't actua...

SomeSortofHinduDeity: No, it's okay. I'm used to it :(

Technician said:

I wounder if in ten years people will still remeber what the PBJ banana dance was.

Isn't that already about ten years old? I think it's safe to say the Banana is timeless.

insertwackynamehere said:

now that i've actually watched the clip its uncanny how perfectly south park captured it's pop culture randomness.

lolz gramer!

AgentSpork said:

I used to think Family Guy was great until it got uncancelled and the new episodes started sucking majorly.

That's how I feel about Family Guy as well. It's a damn shame.

Oh, they could definitely use more flashbacks and/or pop culture references (which the episodes seem to consist entirely of now)!

Don't forget them dragging a joke on for about 5 minutes. Ugh, everytime they do that, I just have an urge to shout at the TV to get on to the next fucking scene.

Marty Razor Kirra said:

Scuba's rant on Family guy pretty much sums it up.

Where is this rant? I'd like to see it. :)

Personally, I thought it was kinda funny though I have no idea what the episode was about, or how the singing' BK dude is relevant to anything. I guess I never watched enough of the show to notice a drop in quality, but Scuba's rant sounds interesting...

Goat said:

for those that DONT like family guy, what IS funny then?

Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast 1994-1999 seasons.

Goat said:

for those that DONT like family guy, what IS funny then?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force