Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MmM

More Mario Madness

That is a most awesome wing-a-ling goomba-thingy. I think I remember the skeletal koopa from Super Mario World. Heh, his eyebrows hover like magic.

I can't say I'm so much appreciating the Paragoomba. I'm assuming it just doesn't make a great tranformation into the third dimention, because it looks like some sort of grabass McDonalds mascot. Nonetheless, exceptional sculpting as usual.

those are kick ass. I love the sketch you did as well. MAKE MORE MARIO STUFF!!! how bout those koopa kids? they were pretty kick ass.

"Boo" Diddly/Boo Buddy I made yesterday:

More info:

http://www.angelfire.com/ult/ace/boodiddly.html

Coopersville: Grabass McDonald's mascot? :) Can't say I've ever had my artwork described as that before. Well, I didn't quite get the proportions quite right (the 'head' should be wider and more rounded, etc.--the sketches are more 'accurate' than my figure is) which may account for your feelings. I believe the fangs are supposed to point down, not up, as well, but I like 'em better down. Underbites look better than overbites in my opinion.

VileSlay: The only Koopaling I really like is Wendy O.--I'm contemplating making her. I'm thinking about making a Bob-omb and a Chain Chomp next at the moment.

we all liked wendy. now that Boo is truly scary... not the way I've seen him.
then again, boos aren't really scary anymore. they're too cute.

Wow, those are freaking sweet.

The Paragoomba and his "babies" are my favourites. =D

yo dude, i just looked at all your topics. amazing stuff, even cooler since its from some of my fav games. sorry i don't reply to each, i'd just say the same thing anyway LOL. awesome work, keep it uP!