Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

dammit!!

King Elvis, is there something wrong with your site's download links? I've tried to download the SLIGE frontend thing for SLIGE because it looks interesting to me, but whenever it downloads WinZip says it's a spanned or damaged file.
What's up with that? Do you know about this?

oh.. I heared of you... So that's who you are... hmmm..... (gatta think..... gatta think about something else...) Nevermind...

you icon looks exactly like some mod I used to hate at Quake 3 world.com's forums....

King Elvis, is there something wrong with your site's download links? I've tried to download the SLIGE frontend thing for SLIGE because it looks interesting to me, but whenever it downloads WinZip says it's a spanned or damaged file.
What's up with that? Do you know about this?

Hi, that's strange...I just downloaded it myself after reading your post...and the file is OK. Maybe it's a connection reason or whatever. I f you want I'll send it to you by email, it's just 357 KB...ICQ could be another possibility

Okay, here's the reason. The files come from germany, and a file coming for that far away can pick up phone static which can screw with the file. Just try again. It's happened to me.