Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lazer

Finding the 4 codes in Daedalus...

I downloaded Daedalus from Team TNT and I really like it. Right now I'm trying to find the 4 passwords. I know there is one in the room where you get the red key, and there is one in that place the elevator takes you (in the cafeteria area), but where are the other two?

Hmm, I got that a while ago, and I remember getting the red key but the door in the engine room still wouldn't let me in...it was so damn annoying, so I think I just left it alone.

Some of the scripts are broken. Keep your pants on and wait for the final version to be released (hah).

Heh, yeah. At least Lüt keeps giving excuses for why Millennium isn't out yet...TNT hasn't said a word in a helluva long time.

Heh, yeah. At least Lüt keeps giving excuses for why Millennium isn't out yet...TNT hasn't said a word in a helluva long time.

27000th post. We're going fast.

HELLO THERE LITTLE FANS MILLENNIUM ISN'T OUT YET BECAUSE ZALDRON'S DRAWING A NEW CHAIR AND I'M REFINING THE URINALS ON MAP18

HELLO THERE LITTLE FANS MILLENNIUM ISN'T OUT YET BECAUSE ZALDRON'S DRAWING A NEW CHAIR AND I'M REFINING THE URINALS ON MAP18

Whoa...I totally missed the urinals in map18 :P

1-
Map01:
When exiting the shuttle, go to North-West behind pills of greens shit box. on of them will lower if you activate it. He will let you entering into a small room with a computer. Use it and he will let you one of the code.

2-
Map03:
On the first floor(the higher) you can saw a Red Door that turn Green after doing something important in this maps. Go there and open the door. An elevator will let you entering a kind of ship room and the computer nearest to the table will let you another code.

3-
Map04:
If i remember correctly, the code are in the room of the middle of this map. This room is behind a Redoor marking with a big "X". In this room you will need to kill a Hell Knight.

4-

Sorry ! can't remember the last ! But when you will be on the Map06, you will have 3 codes. The last one i forgot will be wrote in one of those wall. They are 4 wroted wall for these codes.

I hope this help !

Pff, there are no urinals on Map18. I should play that beta. ^_^

Yeah, you should. Your work is pretty nice. Except I can't see any of it in the last level because of that lame-ass texture bug.

Edit: Yay, back to 1000.

None of my stuff is in that beta. I think.
You'll really notice the difference when it gets uploaded.

Mm hmm.....ooook, the new textures there, whose are those, then?

If you ever submit any of it, there may be a noticable difference.

so.... has anyone actually beaten it? I also can't find what to do with the red key...

so.... has anyone actually beaten it? I also can't find what to do with the red key...

yes ! i succed it only one times. the second times i had to cheat ! They have too much bugs in this games.