Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CacoDoomer

Mac Games In Windows

I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to play a MAC game in Windows.

I downloaded Wolf3D for Mac not too long ago and I'd finally like to play the full version of it because MacWolf is awesome.

Reply if you know.

I'd recommend using an emulator. If you have MacOS discs available, you can create a virtual machine with PearPC and install it. However, PearPC emulates a PowerPC computer, not a 68k which is what I believe MacWolf was designed for. I'm sure 68k Macintosh emulators can be found.

spank said:

I'd recommend using an emulator. If you have MacOS discs available, you can create a virtual machine with PearPC and install it. However, PearPC emulates a PowerPC computer, not a 68k which is what I believe MacWolf was designed for. I'm sure 68k Macintosh emulators can be found.

There is always Basilisk II which emulates a 68k mac, but for some reason or another, Wolf3D seems to crash after a while in it. And according to Wolf3D's documentation, the program is actually a "Fat Binary" which means that it'll run on both PowerPC and 68k without needing to use the PowerPC's 68k emulation mode.