Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Epyo

Nostradamus predicted the Wii!

Sweet mother of god. This in no way makes me any more interested in Wii or Nintendo for that matter.

I think it said something about it being 512 bits...wouldn't the next in line be 256? This generation was 128 bits, right? Don't they usually go up by doubles?

Wow some completely vague response to what someone's next console would ideally be... and half of them don't really even describe the wii. The wii can only play past Nintendo games and some Genesis... I hardly call that "all".

REAL funny predictions of the future can be found in old Mechanics Illustrated from the late 60s. THey used to have "inventions wanted" pages for ideas people submitted of inventions they would like to have. One was for a phone with a radio antenna so you wouldn't need a cord, the other... spray on shortening.

DOOMENSTEIN said:

I think it said something about it being 512 bits...wouldn't the next in line be 256? This generation was 128 bits, right? Don't they usually go up by doubles?

Call me dumb, but I thought that the consoles have basically all been 64 bit ever since N64. I'm not aware of any benefit of increasing the capacity of processor-natively-calculable integers beyond 64 bits.

Anyway, back on-topic, this is lame. Some nerd points out some lame prediction from 15 years ago that is very inaccurate, and a bunch of nerds decide to pretend that it WAS accurate. Maybe I'm lame, but that humor just completely fails my boat.

Don't get your panties in a twist just because you didn't think of it. And by the way, I'm pretty sure everyone knows it's a joke/coincidence. Chill.

Don't tell me to chill. So I find it to be unfunny. Why care so much about my opinion?

Why care so much about his opinon caring about your opinion and my opinion caring about both of y0urz0rs?

In 1997 I had predicted a big team-scale military assault game will come out in 2005 called "Global Warfare"

it just happened to be called "Battlefield 2"