Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maes

Nature of Archviles

An evil healer? Please... Healing is not a good word to say when talking about a Hell Spawn like the Arch Vile.

In Hell nothing really dies, I mean even if you blow them up, they're just immobile more or less. The Arch Vile is WHY nothing in Hell really dies. He reassembles them, not out of common courtesy or because he is nice, its because he knows one on one the player will blast a double barreled shotgun through its head and duck to avoid the fire emerging from the ground beneath of him. The more foes the player has, the greater the chance of victory the Arch Vile has :-)

I would say the Archy has the presence of a Satanist-Necromicon (Necromancer) and a Evil Sorcerer, puh-lease, if I heard that, a Evil Healer? Hell + Heal = What the hell? They Are of a Necromancing Sorcerer, Flame Snare and Implosion + Raise Dead, Flames engulf you, then after 5 seconds of flame your blasted up and bounced back several 10 feet or so or DEAD, then raise dead then makes hell even more hell specially if you got a Cyber away from shooting a Arch and all sorts of zombies and Arachnotrons it ressurrects...But that Horny Viles Weekly things is hella funny ** One of the BEST things on Archs.

Every time I see a thread like this, I'm almost certain one can't get any more retarded. In the end - I'm always ending surprised.
I thought that a debate on demon genders was an absolute nonsense, but it's completely incredible what people can do with too much spare time.

ellmo said:
Every time I see a thread like this, I'm almost certain one can't get any more retarded.

Yes, yes. Now, as I always say, it's best to have your morning coffee before browsing the Internet.

Maes said:

I once had this weird dream where an Archvile was following me down the street and was dancing behind me, should I start worrying? :-p

Depends of the genre of music, if it wuz listening to something like Metallica, the song ¨No Remorse¨ will be perfect, you are ok, heavy metal and satanic things are very related, but if it wuz dancing Rap or Ballet… you r crazy ^^

I only had one dream with a doom monster when I wuz 5 years old, it wuz like that:

I wuz sleeping and I wake up, I said ¨Men, I´m really thirsty, so I went to my kitchen for some coke, when I wuz walking in my hall I remembered that I didn´t turn on the lights, then I heard a roar, It wuz a Cacodemon, he said me ¨You are going to diiiiiiiiieeeeeeee¨ and it started to eat my arm, I took a rocket launcher from my pocket and I said: Hey motherfucker, that´s my arm!!! And I make his stupid head explote
THE END

Wuzent it beautiful?

Sorry if there´s some grammatical errors, im from Argentina ^^ )

F--Metallica--F said:

heavy metal and satanic things are very related

I don't know where all this bullcrap came from. Nobody even thought about heavy metal hundreds (thousands?) of years ago when satanists were organizing.
But I for one hope the satanic relation is not the reason why you're listening to heavy metal. Otherwise - it's you, who's crazy.

F--Metallica--F said:

...heavy metal and satanic things are very related...

I think you'll find that "heavy metal" has nothing to do with Satanism, in fact in general only the most extreme forms of black metal have Satanic roots. Heavy metal such as Metallica, Iron Maiden and Megadeth aren't Satanic in the slightest.

zarkyb said:

I think you'll find that "heavy metal" has nothing to do with Satanism, in fact in general only the most extreme forms of black metal have Satanic roots. Heavy metal such as Metallica, Iron Maiden and Megadeth aren't Satanic in the slightest.

U don´t understand me, im not talking about satanism related direct with the Devil or the religion, when I say satanism i´m talking about evil feelings, monsters, death and that kind of thinks
For example, the song no remorse (Metallica) talks about hate, hate, hate, more hate and the necessity of kill
Another song is Master of puppets, it talks about a man that manipulates people life and gives them the death they want, cause they dont want to live.
Don´t be so serious ¬¬

zarkyb said:
Heavy metal such as Metallica, Iron Maiden and Megadeth aren't Satanic in the slightest.

Right... that's why they wrote songs like Jump in the Fire, and The Number of the Beast. Megadeth made an occasional effort to not be associated with demons and such, even literally in I Ain't Superstitious, but Dave Mustaine is a nerd!

ellmo said:

Nobody even thought about heavy metal hundreds (thousands?) of years ago when satanists were organizing.

Bloodshedder said:

Also note that Satanism has very little to do with actual Devil worship.

The satanism you're talking about seems to be some new (and finally P.C.) BS of a funny sect. I've seen their hypermagus' (whatever; not that I don't know his name) interview on youtube and he was speaking just as funnily laughable like our holyy priests (he looked like their holy brother too.) Their 'satanic' tenets are like autoeducational guardian-angel mother-talks to the hard-minded depressed adolescent child. Their members are the evil genius Lenin copies and sassy white-haired fatty blood-tooth-nailed girls with rosy eyes, who look into phoenicing our kute fiery cities. OVERALL YES THEY DO LISTEN TO HEAVY ROCK AND THEY THINK HEAVILY ON IT JUST GET SOME SATANIC RADIO YOURSELF starting from "churchofsatan." Now I hate them; I was gonna join them myself! They were I, the Satan! Now I'm more than Satan! Now I'm Me! Why?? Because their radio just loves retro rock-a-like sassy salon/prewar music musings.

I think there exists a real evil satanist group (which I'm NOT gonna name, for safety reasons), which even performs culling, aka killing. People.

Now I stay in temptation waiting for black-orange magic to take over my brain. Out from this post out from my monitor, right into my heart. To die 50 years earlier than usual. Just don't banish my soul, because you know, I'm still young and still I've got a lot to say yet. Not senile.

And I've got to say this: I think arch-viles are like hellish voodoo priests. Several reasons (only two):

1. They hurt you from afar, as if they're wielding pins and a voodoo doll
  2. They resurrect AKA zombify the dead. On earlier (1.22) ZDoom they look like ghosts
  3. They sing and laugh like evil witchquacks
*zarkyb: your bottom picture with brassieres on archviles: they look like woman athletes. I think arch-viles are parthenogenous, because their genitalia look like coal on fish viscera. And I'm still curious what could doomuc do more on it... Also: tell me imps are women. UGLY CHEAP women, you should mean...

printz said:

The satanism you're talking about seems to be some new (and finally P.C.) BS of a funny sect. I've seen their hypermagus' (whatever; not that I don't know his name) interview on youtube and he was speaking just as funnily laughable like our holyy priests (he looked like their holy brother too.) Their 'satanic' tenets are like autoeducational guardian-angel mother-talks to the hard-minded depressed adolescent child. Their members are the evil genius Lenin copies and sassy white-haired fatty blood-tooth-nailed girls with rosy eyes, who look into phoenicing our kute fiery cities. OVERALL YES THEY DO LISTEN TO HEAVY ROCK AND THEY THINK HEAVILY ON IT JUST GET SOME SATANIC RADIO YOURSELF starting from "churchofsatan." Now I hate them; I was gonna join them myself! They were I, the Satan! Now I'm more than Satan! Now I'm Me! Why?? Because their radio just loves retro rock-a-like sassy salon/prewar music musings.

I think you're blabbering so ridiculously, that you should have an exorcism performed on you. I really can't understad what's your attitude towards satanism / devil worshipping (which I find the same, and some twisted priest named as funny as Anton Szandor LaVey, won't change my mind). Sounds like you pity the people who believe in the existence of the devil, but you're fascinated with this satanic crap...
I myself am atheistic (or more agnostic), but I wouldn't really ignore satanists entirely. Because if there's 0.000001% chance they're right - I'm seriously fucked.

myk said:

Right... that's why they wrote songs like Jump in the Fire, and The Number of the Beast. Megadeth made an occasional effort to not be associated with demons and such, even literally in I Ain't Superstitious, but Dave Mustaine is a nerd!

Hey, nobody says they ain't singing about devil/beast/satan and what not. They're using common terms for evil and sin, that can be understood in the entire world.
If somebody has named their song "God damn it!" would that mean they're satanic? Or maybe they're neccessarily christian?

Whatever your opinion is, myk - I just fucking hate the Hard Metal = Satan cliche, and I think every reasonable man should as well.

printz said:
I think there exists a real evil satanist group (which I'm NOT gonna name, for safety reasons), which even performs culling, aka killing. People.

That has to be... Tom Cruise and his followers!

myk said:

That has to be... Tom Cruise and his followers!

RESPECT THE COCK!

EDEET: zomfg 1000th post

zarkyb said:

le archvile pron

I think we need more impses first. The missionary one is so old... :(

ellmo said:
Whatever your opinion is, myk - I just fucking hate the Hard Metal = Satan cliche, and I think every reasonable man should as well.

No point; I'm not a "believer" (whatever that would be), and tons of bands, often good ones, use or abuse the theme quite profusely.

Because of the nature of the gerne (being alternative to "mainstram" music), its lyrical themes mimic the musicial claim. DOOM and DOOM II themselves take the theme in the same way.

The holy fella' from Metallica's St. Anger seems to look a lot like an Archvile - before he became a demon, that is. Wait - that's not St. Anger? Anyway, the thing seems to look upwards, in suffering, just like his Doom 2 alike when flaming his foe in 'anger' (interesting.)