Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyScoots

Xbox Live Arcade ftw

If anybody owns a 360 you would know about Xbox Live Arcade and the fact that Streetfighter 2 came out this week which I must add was excututed well to play online. However they're releasing a few more interesting titles including the following games with the last one keeping me and im sure others hyped up:
Contra and Super Contra
Ultimate MK3
Paperboy
Sonic
Dig Dug
Pac-Man
Ms Pac-Man
Track and Field
Alien Hominid(Hell yeah)

And the grand finale with a TBA of Jan 07'

Castlevania:Symphony of the night.

Theres a 1up article about it here:http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3152635
It states it wont be the saturn version which is a shame, but if konami was smart they would add what was missing in the psx and allow the option to play as maria and explore more of the game that others havent seen before. I'd gladly spend 5-10 bucks to play this again.

I've played the Saturn version. The new areas are pretty nice, but Maria isn't anything particularly special (her game is mostly the same as Richter's, except she can also cast spells like Alucard). Nevertheless, I'm hyped (even though I don't have a 360).

Who needs the Wii when I can play those games on the Xbox 360? I'll definitely get Xbox Live Arcade once I get my Xbox 360. Microsoft is getting some great games.

I think cvsotn is overrated, it's just castlevania with an "epic explorathon" sprayed all over it

I hope the Contras included are the NES versions. The original arcade versions aren't as good IMO even though they have superior hardware and all that crap

leileilol said:

I hope the Contras included are the NES versions. The original arcade versions aren't as good IMO even though they have superior hardware and all that crap

The contra's are going to be the NES version indeed with Co-Op live play.