Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zap610

The Chaos Realm

Because of the interest in Heretic projects, I thought I'd finally post this here. It's a whole episode replacement, and the aim of it is to make it like an adventure with many enviroments and landscapes. Anyway, here are some screenshots. Feedback is also appreciated.

Looks pretty cool ;)

More details in some of the environments introduced would be even better IMO.

Thanks for the feedback. No it does not do time travel, it's just a little city. And I'll try to put in some more detail. :)

zap610 said:

Thanks for the feedback. No it does not do time travel, it's just a little city. And I'll try to put in some more detail. :)

Gaslights, Parks & Huge Victorian/Modern Cities weren't around in the Medieval era you know...So it must be either Time Travel (as in logical terms) or might be another realm that represents the Victorian Era (Since Heretic is a Medieval/Fantasy game and almost anythings possible and full of wonder..)

Here's some Feedback...

What about a Sword Weapon?

Mivalekan said:

Why are god damn screenshots always so god damn small god damn it.

I dont know, but I do know your going to hell for that sentence :p

Mivalekan said:

...have you tried clicking them to bring up the full 1024x768 images?

I never much liked Heretic, mostly just because of the level design. This looks to be something that might get me to play it again. The screenshots are quite promising.

Mivalekan said:

Please select the correct answer:

• I browse the Internet with a screen resolution of 4096x3072 pixels
  • I placed my 14" monitor 6' away from my keyboard.
  • I don't know how to click on thumbnails.

Mivalekan said:

Click on the links that have been psted, the edit the url location line in your browser. Remove the ".th" (the dot, the t and the h). Then call that modified URL. You will get the big picture.

Gretings
Funduke

Nightmare Doom said:

Gaslights, Parks & Huge Victorian/Modern Cities weren't around in the Medieval era you know...So it must be either Time Travel (as in logical terms) or might be another realm that represents the Victorian Era (Since Heretic is a Medieval/Fantasy game and almost anythings possible and full of wonder..)

Here's some Feedback...

What about a Sword Weapon?

It's nice to see your interest in this, but this is not really going to be a realistic wad as much as it is based on imagination. And because of that I am going to keep the lights. It may have new weapons, though I doubt it.

That second screenshot looks a lot like something from Blood.

RoneKyakone said:

I never much liked Heretic, mostly just because of the level design. This looks to be something that might get me to play it again. The screenshots are quite promising.

The map design was ok in my opinion, but the weapons were just so damn cheesey and too much like Doom's weapons. A hitscan wand? WTF.
Anyway, I like the new texures, abd the environment looks pretty promising, but is this for Zdoom, or GZdoom?

Craigs said:

The map design was ok in my opinion, but the weapons were just so damn cheesey and too much like Doom's weapons. A hitscan wand? WTF.
Anyway, I like the new texures, abd the environment looks pretty promising, but is this for Zdoom, or GZdoom?

ZDoom