Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Post your wheels

I was wondering what everyone in the Doomworld community used to commute. Post your car. If you have images great!

Summer: driver is a white 94 Firebird, bone stock with a very modest 3.4l v6. I'm hopping to trade it in for a few bucks toward me buying a formula around the year.

Winter: A pant-load black 01 Sunfire. This gets me around. Every spring before I retire it I sand off the salt erosion and spot paint it.

From that Riced up Honda Civic to your all American restored Challenger, post it.

Currently, a '92 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan (the 2.2 Turbo model). I don't have an actual picture of it yet, so here's one similar (mine's white, no scratches, nicer wheels):

http://www.warpthree.com/images/warp3/legacy/040821/MVC-636S.JPG

Believe it or not, these are pretty spiffy cars. Still, I'm in the process of getting a new car, though. My current one has 189k miles on it. I'll probably get a green '03 or '04 Subaru Outback to replace it. I won't drive anything but 'roos.

DJ_Haruko said:

Currently, a '92 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan (the 2.2 Turbo model). I don't have an actual picture of it yet, so here's one similar (mine's white, no scratches, nicer wheels):

http://www.warpthree.com/images/warp3/legacy/040821/MVC-636S.JPG

Believe it or not, these are pretty spiffy cars. Still, I'm in the process of getting a new car, though. My current one has 189k miles on it. I'll probably get a green '03 or '04 Subaru Outback to replace it. I won't drive anything but 'roos.

You sure you want to go for an SUV instead of a car with gas prices the way they are?

Gokuma said:

You sure you want to go for an SUV instead of a car with gas prices the way they are?

Eh, Outbacks aren't too bad. 23 mpg on the highway, which is better than I have now, I believe.

Your legacy has 2.2-liter flat 4-cylinder engine and you get less then 23 mpg highway? My 3.4 V6 four speed auto cranks close to 30 mpg highway and it doesn't even have the right exhaust system.

Technician said:

Your legacy has 2.2-liter flat 4-cylinder engine and you get less then 23 mpg highway? My 3.4 V6 four speed auto cranks close to 30 mpg highway and it doesn't even have the right exhaust system.

Subaru's all-wheel drive system makes them kind of inefficient when it comes to fuel economy.

I'm relieved. I thought I was the only guy here with an F-Body. Heh looks like yah nipp'd yur nose on a curb. I don't believe that trim at the bottom is factory. Did you add it?

Your Z28 makes me want to rush out right now and get a formula (I can't afford the insurance for a Trans Am)

Of course my dream car is to own a 82 black Trans Am recaro. But I have a better chance of winning the lottery then finding one.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say thats a 93

Technician said:

I'm relieved. I thought I was the only guy here with an F-Body. Heh looks like yah nipp'd yur nose on a curb. I don't believe that trim at the bottom is factory. Did you add it?

Your Z28 makes me want to rush out right now and get a formula (I can't afford the insurance for a Trans Am)

Of course my dream car is to own a 82 black Trans Am recaro. But I have a better chance of winning the lottery then finding one.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say thats a 93

Yea its an added kit. It's IMPOSSIBLE not to hit that front on dips and curbs. Seriously. It's impossible.

It's actually a '97 30th anniv.

Currently driving a 1989 Toyota Corona. Doesn't look as old as it should, but it has been looked after. Cheap on petrol too.

I wouldn't mind getting a smaller, sportier car.

kristus said:

Hah, My brother lived there just 6 months ago. Now he lives in "Majorna".

Where? I don't live in Guldheden; I live close to Kortedala. But I do take line 6.

I don't have a car yet, but I wouldn't mind buying that GTI Golf V I saw the other day...