Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofhell

Quest for YouTube's FUNNIEST video

Starting a thread where people can go to for some good laughs seems like a good idea to me. I've been a YouTube member for awhile now, and have seen plenty videos that had me dying....So, I'll start it off with one of my faves:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HVuQL56XRLM

Funny thing is, I have the same breed of dogs, but the smaller breeds are female, luckily the larger breed hasn't tried the same thing as his cousin in the video..

p.s. Don't wanna completely ruin the video, so that's why the above paragraph was kinda vague.

Great coreography(did I spell that right?). It's always funny seeing a balding white guy dance. Good one. Oh, and about the snake video, I just had to post it because it's my fav one from my youtube list, mainly because of the execution of the video itself, and music, not because of the content. Yeah so that one was off-topic, my apologies.

The first time I saw it, I was cracking up. It's just so weird.

EDIT: I found a better version of the video. The video quality is a bit better and the sound is not so loud.

Doom Marine said:

Bam video

Ha ha, I think I know which Wawa that is.

EDIT: Can't have a thread like this without Whose Line Is It Anyway.

[yt][/yt] with the 'id' of the video in between

i.e. yours would be [yt]chiVMrWMHko[/yt]

This was posted on Penny Arcade, so chances are a few people have already seen it, but: