Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devldawg7051

Where did they come from?

I was reading another thread about what the doomguy would do after he got finished and it mentioned about how he couldn't have been in "Final Doom." It also mentioned phobos which made me wonder, where did id come up Phobos and Crash, in Q3 Arena? Where in the doom story did they ever play a part? Did I miss something? I never read the novels so maybe thats it..I'm not the most fluent on the Final Doom story, either. I suddenly feel ashamed.

Phobos was made for quake 3 so not all the models were white, and crash was made for q3 as well and was doomguys trainer.

That simple? Come on, I can read an entire full page bio on a character only referenecd as "The Doomguy" on Doom Wiki but all thats there for those two is a one liner :-P

Prima's strategy guide has some more in deph description of the characters, but no, there isn't any mention of these two in the DOOM games (the closer to that is Skulltag if that count).

And if curious, Sarge isn't the same of DOOM 3.

Thats a really good point about crash - Makes ya think! If she's the one responsible for the training of Marines in the future, its no wonder they were all slaughtered. Everything stems from a woman, the invasion of hell and the destruction of countless human lives and property, the deaths of possibly hundred of thousands of marines...all linked to a blond with a nice body and no brain.

baronofhell said:

Crash used to be Doom guy's sex slave. And phobos is an evil version of Doom guy. Yeah, that's it.

I always though Phobos was Doomguys older black half brother. And not o be technical but their are no female marines, but this is the future. And she can’t be touch, she uses smileys in her messaging for Gods sake.

Seriously these characters are just hollow characters made for Quake 3. Everyone in Doom except the Doom marine was supposed to be dead.