Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

"He bite me in my vagina!"

Why would the woman want a dog that does that? I understand she's attached to it, but if the dog is causing emotional and physical pain, it's best to either get rid of or train it.

Why would you openly admit on camera that your dog frequently bites your vagina? Second question is why the dog attacks her crotch when it sees another dog. She looks like a real cabbage cunt anyway.

I'm sure this dog is trained. Trained with peanut butter. You guys know what I mean.

And up here we call them meat curtains

mallis said:

I'm having the image of the yappy little bastard swinging back and forth from her meatflaps.

Thanks for the imagery! I'll be in my room.

I'm not intentionally bumping the topic...but you did forget that the dog also likes to bite her laborador's crotch ...so it isn't just about the lady or vaginas or that she trained it to do that. He just knows where not to bite and loves to do it...and needs to be Old Yeller'ed immediately.

Technician said:

I'm sure this dog is trained. Trained with peanut butter. You guys know what I mean.

And up here we call them meat curtains

I pretty much answered your question.

I didn't ask one...I was just adding that detail to the mix. Didn't think the peanut butter thing could apply to the laborador, but that is a bit comical.