Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

Snakes on a Plane

Well, its out. I saw it.

It was definitely meant for a college crowd and I think that the best way to watch the movie is with 100 other college students.

Has anyone else seen it yet? Initial reactions?

The expression "waste of time" for anything off-line is meaningless since the introduction of the internet.

Fredrik said:

The expression "waste of time" for anything off-line is meaningless since the introduction of the internet.

Meh. Who needs things like food when you have INTERNET!

Kirby said:

Meh. Who needs things like food when you have INTERNET!

For our sakes keep holding onto that thought.

Since I liked Deep Rising a lot and this looks to be the same kind of cheesy nonsense there's nothing that will keep me from seeing it. Just don't make the mistake and expect actual quality. This is a movie to have fun with, nothing more.

Saw it. It kicked ass. Hollywood has made a B movie, and done it pretty fucking well.

HobbsTiger1 said:
For our sakes keep holding onto that thought.

Or for our snakes, at least!

Nautilus said:

Waste of money, too.

That's just because most of you are pretty boring

I have to say that this is the only movie I have ever considered buying bootleg. maybe it should have went straight to the sci-fi channel.

I've seen it. It is undeniably the greatest film in the history of time. The world will now implode in on itself and reform as Samuel L. Jackson's head.

I saw the movie yesterday with 2 friends. There were plenty of moments that turned it into dark comedy while the movie was trying to take itself seriously. Oh well, fun ride.

I saw it, thankfully with a free movie pass so I didn't spend any money on it.

It's about what I expected - a BS hollywood action movie with some campy parts shoved in at the last minute due to the internet popularity. Some parts were entertaining, but it wasn't over-the-top enough to make it a true classic. It could have been much better if they set out to make a sleazy, campy gore movie from the start. 6/10

PS: I would probably rate it the same as Deep Rising, mainly because this idiot is so obnoxious it drags down the rest of the movie considerably.

AndrewB said:

Does it involve penises

That was one of the funniest moments in that movie actually...

Well, I saw it tonight, and I must say, it was great. I'm going to buy it whenever it comes out, whether that be some sorta "Unrated Edition" or whatever.

So, what were you guys favorite moments of the movie?

Marty Razor Kirra said:

That was one of the funniest moments in that movie actually...

What was?