Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

Snakes on a Plane

Marty Razor Kirra said:

So, what were you guys favorite moments of the movie?

Must I even say it?

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHAFUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MUTHAFUCKIN PLANE!

IHHIWTMFSOTMFP is the new IDSPISPOPD.

I probably won't see it in theatres, it just looks incredibly stupid.

sgtcrispy said:
Slippery and slimey goodness!

Wrong movie. That's from Snakes on a Plate.

insertwackynamehere said:

I just saw it. WOW. That was totally fucking awesome.

Did everyone in your theatre (I'll admit I did it too) yell the best line near the end?

Bank said:

Did everyone in your theatre (I'll admit I did it too) yell the best line near the end?

heh they all clapped. both times. I saw it again today with friends :) That Cobra Starship song is stuck in my head, I downloaded the music video. Even though its such an obvious plug its addictive.

insertwackynamehere said:

heh they all clapped. both times. I saw it again today with friends :) That Cobra Starship song is stuck in my head, I downloaded the music video. Even though its such an obvious plug its addictive.

Isnt it? Personally I'm a fan of Rave on a Plane (ytmnd spin-off)

Technician said:

It would have been a real funny joke if the pranksters didn't release venomous snakes that could kill a person.

Yeah, like my plan to bring rubber snakes into the theatre and sneak around with them and or throw them which I have yet to do :P I settled with poking this girl I'm friends with in the neck during the tense scenes, but while that was slightly funny it didn't match up to what rubber snakes in a dark movie theatre during a thriller about snakes could have been.

Oh yeah, for the record, Snakes on a Plane is a really stupid movie title which is why some people (like me) love it, and others refuse to see the movie. But for people who refuse to see the movie, the movie is actually a lot better than it sounds. I can't describe it, but I know it isnt just me, when I saw the movie a second time with some friends, some of them were reluctant to see it because they thought it looked stupid (they aren't as versed in internet popculture as me :P) but when the movie was over they admitted it was a lot better than they thought.

I like the idea of getting several people to put on a giant snake covering (like the chinese new year dragons at the parade) and crawl around at a blah part of the movie (like they did on Trigger Happy TV).

DOOMENSTEIN said:

Did you hear that 2 people released live rattle snakes into a screening of this in Phoenix?

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-08-23/

3rd paragraph (same link as my Tom Cruise post, sadly...)

Would you believe that I was at the theatre that they did?

We all thought it was a hoax, but they had the bellboys and stuff looking around for them the whole movie. I only found out that they were actually there after the fact.

Bank said:

Would you believe that I was at the theatre that they did?

We all thought it was a hoax, but they had the bellboys and stuff looking around for them the whole movie. I only found out that they were actually there after the fact.

So you were there in that room as it was happening? How come you never mentioned it before?

DOOMENSTEIN said:

So you were there in that room as it was happening? How come you never mentioned it before?

Because I just found out about it yesterday. We all thought it was a hoax, and laughed our asses off as the bellboys spent the entire time on their hands and knees with flashlights.

Bank said:

Because I just found out about it yesterday. We all thought it was a hoax, and laughed our asses off as the bellboys spent the entire time on their hands and knees with flashlights.

Do I dare say...

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHAFUCKIN' SNAKES IN MY MUTHAFUCKIN' THEATRE!

Now we already have a plot for the sequel...

I'm surprised they didn't call off the film and ask people to calmly walk out. A movie with that much vibration would drive those snakes wild, and their at ankle biting level.

Me and my friend are planning on seeing the movie again and this time were each bringing a rubber snake to throw at the crowd.

Csonicgo said:

Will the sequel be Snakes on a Train?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_on_a_train
Thank god for B-Horror.

Technician said:

I'm surprised they didn't call off the film and ask people to calmly walk out. A movie with that much vibration would drive those snakes wild, and their at ankle biting level.

Me and my friend are planning on seeing the movie again and this time were each bringing a rubber snake to throw at the crowd.

They didnt know that there were any actual snakes, so instead of ruining an afternoon, they decided to show the movie and keep their ushers on watch.

There has already been a movie about scorpions on a plane a few years ago, I just can't remember what it's called. They were playing it on Sci-Fi channel not too long ago.

I remember a recent movie trying to gain for the theme of Snakes on a plane. It was like 'Terrorists on a plane' or something similar.

Technician said:

I remember a recent movie trying to gain for the theme of Snakes on a plane. It was like 'Terrorists on a plane' or something similar.

Pffft...as if something like that could ever happen in real life. Right guys?

Technician said:

No, it was called Berzerker and a large lizard helped the good guys win and kill all of the bad guys and then the good guys lived happily ever after.