Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zaldron

Press

DTNC Publicity - Arioch - Saturday Nov 10 23:14:25 2001

Rick Clark reports that his Doom: The Next Chapter role-playing game set in the Doom universe will be mentioned in an upcoming issue of Computer Games magazine, most likely the February issue.

I'm pretty sure all the guys that frequent DW have noticed this little bit of news posted a while ago. I was wondering, why does CGM is going to talk about this DooM-based P&P RPG?

Could this be a part of a feature dedicated to DooM's community, and maybe, just maybe, the very first official first look at id's upcoming game?

I'm pretty sure all the guys that frequent DW have noticed this little bit of news posted a while ago. I was wondering, why does CGM is going to talk about this DooM-based P&P RPG?

Could this be a part of a feature dedicated to DooM's community, and maybe, just maybe, the very first official first look at id's upcoming game?

I wouldn't bet on it. CGM has had a history of looking at the P&P versions of Computer Games. Last year, they had a blowout about D&D, and a few months before that looked into BattleTech.

does this mean id is gonna update it's website?

it would take an event of cataclysmic magnatude for that to happen...

it would take an event of cataclysmic magnatude for that to happen...

hmm... not even, they didn't update the site when the twin towers fell, when most sites, game related or not updated about it.

does this mean id is gonna update it's website

ROFLMAO! Shit, they wouldnt update if the president of ID died...

does this mean id is gonna update it's website

ROFLMAO! Shit, they wouldnt update if the president of ID died...

Except for that GBA Doom section that just went up.

[

Except for that GBA Doom section that just went up.[/quote]yeah, but i'm sure id doesn't know what's going on the rest of the world...

That's no surprise... they work for.. what? 14 hours a day... sleep, and ocationally visit the drag-strip. They porbably have to send in a written application to get a bathroom break :)

As far as I know they enter id offices at 9am and leave at 22pm - 23pm.

jesus...those are some dedicated muthas! Let's just hope that all those hours spent working pay off in the end...