Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J-selva

"NetGame" in Doom 2

Hey guys, I havent been here in a while. So anyway, on with the topic.

I had Doom 2 on Windows 3.1 before, if I remember correctly. Everytime I push esc and enter the main menu of Doom2, there's always an option called netgame. It isnt there in any other version of Doom2 I have now or in any version I could find. When I choose this, I'm in this new level. I'm in a building facing a dead end with a chaingun in front of me. To the left and right of the chaingun is a doorway that leads out of the building. And everytime I pick up the Chaingun, an Archvile appears. I never really got past the Archvile.

Do you guys know any more about this? I wasnt able to find ANYTHING on this while searching google and such. It's unusual and I had this game A WHILE BACK. I'd say back in '96 or '97.

Thanx

Cheat through it and show us some screen shots. Perhaps it's some kind of Coop level that was available in some kind of collector's edition version of Doom 2?

But that's the thing, I dont have it anymore. I played a while ago. Now, I got nothing on it. Someone has to know something about it.