Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SlatheDoomer

I need a wad removed from the FTP

Hello. I uploaded Babel, but I was so excited I forgot to make a title texture. Could this be removed for me so I can upload a version with a titlepic?

Thanks,
SlatheDoomer

I think if you reupload it with a better version and have a note in the textfile then Ty will sort it out.

Just to clarify: the archive is not part of Doomworld, and so the Doomworld staff cannot help you with this at all.

Read the archive's instructions, which can be found here. But as Danarchy says, if you reupload it in its entirety (separate txt + zip that includes wad and txt), including a note to Ty Halderman saying that it should replace the old version, this should all work OK. This note can take the form of a comment at the start of the separate txt - the standard template includes an "Update to:" line for that purpose. Only in an unusual case should you need to e-mail him (his e-mail address is given in the instructions I linked to).

Yeah, I've done what Grazza detailed a number of times and Ty (the archive maintainer) makes sure it all happens.