Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

They want your soul

fodders said:

Seems cool

At first, yes, but it goes on too long. I got bored after the first few minutes.

very cleverly done. They build the suspension of disbelief quite well, starting out with the boring facts, moving into conspiracy theory and somehow ending up with supercomputer's taking over the earth, terminator robots and a silicon-based anti-christ controlling us all through brain implants.

Also, note the repeative music that drones on and on the background repeating the same message over and over again, the rapidly flickering backgrounds.

This is an effort worthy of scientology man. I'm impressed.

Totally hypocritical, basically. I'm not saying I disagree with the message, which is america sucks ass, but the method of delivery is utterly abhorrant.

If people haven't figured out that our countries don't exactly work towards the nation's best interest when they say they do, then they need a slap in the face

It's a good thing our all-powerful government lets videos like this tell us the truth!!

Don't forget books, and lectures...

...of course I can't say we have free speach when the air waves are owned, becoming more and more consolidated every day, and have heavy content control.

Air waves (school text books, magazines) full of crap is just like trying to find truth with sand in your eyes. :/

More conspiracist bullshit, but then again I don't really believe anything the media says about our country and government. I especially don't believe conspiracy theories when they don't provide any information that explains how they came up with their theories. The only thing I agree with in that video was how 9/11 was compared to Pearl Harbor.

There is something HUGE (constructed by the global states of tyranny) supposed to happen by the end of October, according the Alex Jones, the guy who predicted 9/11 two months before it happened, and who also predicted the blame would be shoved on USAma Bin Laden, and would of course lead to over night war without propper investigation.

Boring tinfoil hat-wearing paranoia bullshit. Typical doomworld fodder.

Before anyone bitches: When you post a link to a movie/presentation/whatever, be sure the group responsible cites their sources. This includes providing visible CURRENT sources on the internet, as well as books and other media. The lack of this in popular conspiracy movies like "loose change" (an avalanche of ignorance), makes it all the less believable.

Oh, and I love being told that "you reap what you sow" when I am not responsible for this shit. The blame game doesn't work.

Wow, it's like watching alex jones without alex jones and slightly better music and bill hicks sound bites

XDelusion said:

according the Alex Jones, the guy who predicted 9/11 two months before it happened

Obviously he had prior knowledge. He's in bed with the globalists.

Csonicgo said:

Oh, and I love being told that "you reap what you sow" when I am not responsible for this shit. The blame game doesn't work.

your failure to act now makes you responsible for your future in an capitalist assrape camp.

darknation said:

your failure to act now makes you responsible for your future in an capitalist assrape camp.

Well let's get started!

To some extent, the video does convey a truthful message and warning about political bias and the government's abuse of power and poor decision-making, but yeah, it is hypocritical at the same time as it attempts to brainwash you with the images and repetitive music. It's typical "scare" material -- just like what you would see on the news about exaggerated and fearful topics such as terrorism and global warming. Toward the end it starts to spew "nanotechnological enslavement" bullshit.

The video is in serious need of having sources cited and its statements supported by evidence. At least I'm glad to see something shown from a neutral perspective that is neither liberal nor conservative.

XDelusion said:

There is something HUGE (constructed by the global states of tyranny) supposed to happen by the end of October, according the Alex Jones, the guy who predicted 9/11 two months before it happened, and who also predicted the blame would be shoved on USAma Bin Laden, and would of course lead to over night war without propper investigation.

I'm going to keep my predictions along the lines of John Titor's, thanks.
American Civil War by 2008 here we come!

That was pretty dumb. The first half was a bunch of stuff everybody knows (or should know). The second half was more conpiracy theorist bullshit without any kind of facts to back it.

The article Fodders posted after that...well if that's true, then the government is retarded. One test missle != the end of the world. I doubt they have enough nukes to take out one city. If the world does end tomorrow though, then the stuff I was talking about tonight with my friends would be horribly ironic (global economic collapse, how to survive the apocalypse, and sasquatches).

The video starting this thread is sensationalistic and delusional.

Quast said:
He's in bed with the globalists.

Something like that, I guess; he being an obfuscator of facts and a derailer of criticism, using fascist style media spam and rants for these purposes.

darknation said:
very cleverly done. They build the suspension of disbelief quite well, starting out with the boring facts, moving into conspiracy theory and somehow ending up with supercomputer's taking over the earth, terminator robots and a silicon-based anti-christ controlling us all through brain implants.

Also, note the repeative music that drones on and on the background repeating the same message over and over again, the rapidly flickering backgrounds.

This is an effort worthy of scientology man. I'm impressed.

Totally hypocritical, basically. I'm not saying I disagree with the message, which is america sucks ass, but the method of delivery is utterly abhorrant.

Well said.

Danarchy said:
I doubt they have enough nukes to take out one city.

I don't think anyone should even be supposing they do, with Iraq's case in recent history; but even if they did, why would they be so utterly retarded as to use it first? What leader (more so of a lesser country) with enough wit to stay in power by any measure would use nukes other than as a deterrent or a passive threat?

If that report is in any way true all it's telling is how eager some US government members, associates, or officials might be about threatening or attacking Iran or Syria.

If Iran were to really get nuke capabilities the fear mongering would be diminished or controversial, because it would be too hazardous and potentially costly to play with fire in a scenario where there really is danger of nuclear warfare.

darknation said:

The point exactly, if you see the shit going on, but you do nothing to stop it, you just except things as they are, as unchangeable, then you are guilty.

You can't be still on a moving train.

XDelusion said:

The point exactly, if you see the shit going on, but you do nothing to stop it, you just except things as they are, as unchangeable, then you are guilty.

I'll get off my ass when you do the same.

XDelusion said:

You can't be still on a moving train.

well actually thats all relative, but whatever...

Quast said:

Wow, it's like watching alex jones without alex jones and slightly better music and bill hicks sound bites

Bwahaha yeah. Friend of mine was telling me Alex Jones predicts another mass terrorist attack this Fall. Supposed to be US, Canda, Israel, UK are the targets. Should be interesting to see what, if anything, blows up.

This movie has typical topics of discussion:

-Being bombarded into passive ignorance by the media.

-US government stripping away civil liberties outlined by the constitution by usage of patriot act.

-Mark of the beast being realized by microchipping of humans.

-Central data network archiving everything on the internet. Echelon network, hello?

-Terrorism being used as a guise to manipulate people, for control and profit. How many times has this one been mentioned?

-Skull and Bones the masterminds behind manifesting destiny. Let's all go to Yale so we can dominate the worldz0rs!

Then in the end it goes into a fucked up introspective sci-fi novel or movie plotline: We're all chipped and augmented with nanotechnology putting our minds all into a giant collective. The antichrist rules over us, knowing every intimate detail about everyone, becoming a real god on earth.

Wow, I better start writing a fucking screenplay!

POTGIESSER said:

Then in the end it goes into a fucked up introspective sci-fi novel or movie plotline: We're all chipped and augmented with nanotechnology putting our minds all into a giant collective. The antichrist rules over us, knowing every intimate detail about everyone, becoming a real god on earth.

I never did like the Helios ending.