Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bane

ahem...

i know doom has changed our lives dramatically...it has given us a new vision to horror games and the first place for playin the world's most famous shooter game. i remember those saturdays when i was 5...bigbro had too much booze last night and puked all over the home in the morning. I just sat and played doom...laughed when running around in the e2m3...*sigh* that was a good time...i can still remember the first pinky demon....when it came from the dark and started to chew my parts...wow i got a shock "what i'm gonna do now?!!!". last night...hehe i dreamed about doom 2...it was a bit different. i had a thought it was a diff. version. hehe i shot an imp and it jumped on the wall and it looked sooo funny. then there was blood everywhere.... i know this sounds crazy...heh...but i AM crazy.

i hope id will show their skills and don't screw doom 3 up. i want to feel the doom in it. i want to hear good music in it. i want to hear the shotgun! those pics looks nice and i have some faith on id. id is my god. *sniff* oo i have to cry...

you all know how good they have been to us. they gave us the chaingun. they gave us a couple of imps to shoot at. and never forgot the blood. and the brutal death-animations.

id will NOT mess the next big thingy! We will believe on them! noone can reave our dreams about the third doom!

out.

i know doom has changed our lives dramatically...it has given us a new vision to horror games and the first place for playin the world's most famous shooter game. i remember those saturdays when i was 5...bigbro had too much booze last night and puked all over the home in the morning. I just sat and played doom...laughed when running around in the e2m3...*sigh* that was a good time...i can still remember the first pinky demon....when it came from the dark and started to chew my parts...wow i got a shock "what i'm gonna do now?!!!". last night...hehe i dreamed about doom 2...it was a bit different. i had a thought it was a diff. version. hehe i shot an imp and it jumped on the wall and it looked sooo funny. then there was blood everywhere.... i know this sounds crazy...heh...but i AM crazy.

i hope id will show their skills and don't screw doom 3 up. i want to feel the doom in it. i want to hear good music in it. i want to hear the shotgun! those pics looks nice and i have some faith on id. id is my god. *sniff* oo i have to cry...

you all know how good they have been to us. they gave us the chaingun. they gave us a couple of imps to shoot at. and never forgot the blood. and the brutal death-animations.

id will NOT mess the next big thingy! We will believe on them! noone can reave our dreams about the third doom!

out.

Actually, Bane, you seem to be one of the sanest people alive.

Actually, Bane, you seem to be one of the sanest people alive.

who told you that?