Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOMENSTEIN

Another Jeff Weiss...

Recommended Posts

There's been a repeat of the Jeff Weiss incident...this time in Vermont. (I say Jeff Weiss instead of Columbine because it wasn't just at the school...so says the news, not in the following article.)

This time they think it was young'ns...

http://today.reuters.com/News/newsArticle.aspx%3Ftype%3DtopNews%26storyID%3D2006-08-24T193454Z_01_N24258938_RTRUKOC_0_US-CRIME-VERMONT-SHOOTING.xml%26WTmodLoc%3DNewsHome-C1-topNews-5&e=14930&sa=X&oi=news&ct=result&cd=1&sig=__7aEuXFc1iXTl3pFW_NPrZCD5ZtM=

(This is a weak article...more info is welcome.)

Share this post


Link to post

It seems to be a grown man that did it this time. I'll wait for more details. It still hasn't made it's way into my Yahoo! mail page either.

Share this post


Link to post

Why couldn't he just shoot himself in the head first?

Shit like this just irritates me to no end and makes me wish that hell is a very real place.

Share this post


Link to post
Dittohead said:

Why couldn't he just shoot himself in the head first?

Shit like this just irritates me to no end and makes me wish that hell is a very real place.


Yeah, I wonder about the same thing. It also pisses me off too.

If he hated everyone so much, he should have just left this world by ending his own life and not take anyone else's life with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Lizardcommando said:

Yeah, I wonder about the same thing. It also pisses me off too.

If he hated everyone so much, he should have just left this world by ending his own life and not take anyone else's life with him.


That's no fun...

Share this post


Link to post

What are you trying to say? That it was a cool thing that happened?

Please tell me you were being sarcastic with that comment...

Share this post


Link to post

what I wanna know is how you can shoot yourself twice in the head and live. he was talkin to the police with two bullets in his head!!! WTF!!!

Share this post


Link to post
VileSlay said:

what I wanna know is how you can shoot yourself twice in the head and live. he was talkin to the police with two bullets in his head!!! WTF!!!

I wonder that myself...maybe he used a small caliber round that penetrated his skull and brain rather than becoming lodged in it? It must have missed all the vital parts of the brain, that's for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Lizardcommando said:

What are you trying to say? That it was a cool thing that happened?

Please tell me you were being sarcastic with that comment...


Why would you take anything seriously in a forum like this? Or any forum for that matter?

Maybe if I put a :P or something after it, it woulda been easier. My mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Bloodshedder said:

As pointed out, it depends on where you shoot yourself, and what you shoot yourself with.

Yeah, that one 50 cent guy took like a half dozen 9 mil rounds to his face and lived to rap about it (unfortunately).

Share this post


Link to post

ANYWAYS...

Since the scumbag was captured by the authorities, I'm guessing he'll either get life without the possibility of parole or the death penalty.

Share this post


Link to post
Danarchy said:

Yeah, that one 50 cent guy took like a half dozen 9 mil rounds to his face and lived to rap about it (unfortunately).


I'm reminded of the thread where Darknation said "but I'm a descendant of 50 cent so bullets don't hurt me".

Anyway, this guy fails. he only killed one yet he shot others and couldn't even kill himself.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×