Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOMENSTEIN

Another Jeff Weiss...

There's been a repeat of the Jeff Weiss incident...this time in Vermont. (I say Jeff Weiss instead of Columbine because it wasn't just at the school...so says the news, not in the following article.)

This time they think it was young'ns...

http://today.reuters.com/News/newsArticle.aspx%3Ftype%3DtopNews%26storyID%3D2006-08-24T193454Z_01_N24258938_RTRUKOC_0_US-CRIME-VERMONT-SHOOTING.xml%26WTmodLoc%3DNewsHome-C1-topNews-5&e=14930&sa=X&oi=news&ct=result&cd=1&sig=__7aEuXFc1iXTl3pFW_NPrZCD5ZtM=

(This is a weak article...more info is welcome.)

It seems to be a grown man that did it this time. I'll wait for more details. It still hasn't made it's way into my Yahoo! mail page either.

Why couldn't he just shoot himself in the head first?

Shit like this just irritates me to no end and makes me wish that hell is a very real place.

Dittohead said:

Why couldn't he just shoot himself in the head first?

Shit like this just irritates me to no end and makes me wish that hell is a very real place.

Yeah, I wonder about the same thing. It also pisses me off too.

If he hated everyone so much, he should have just left this world by ending his own life and not take anyone else's life with him.

Lizardcommando said:

Yeah, I wonder about the same thing. It also pisses me off too.

If he hated everyone so much, he should have just left this world by ending his own life and not take anyone else's life with him.

That's no fun...

what I wanna know is how you can shoot yourself twice in the head and live. he was talkin to the police with two bullets in his head!!! WTF!!!

VileSlay said:

what I wanna know is how you can shoot yourself twice in the head and live. he was talkin to the police with two bullets in his head!!! WTF!!!

I wonder that myself...maybe he used a small caliber round that penetrated his skull and brain rather than becoming lodged in it? It must have missed all the vital parts of the brain, that's for sure.

Lizardcommando said:

What are you trying to say? That it was a cool thing that happened?

Please tell me you were being sarcastic with that comment...

Why would you take anything seriously in a forum like this? Or any forum for that matter?

Maybe if I put a :P or something after it, it woulda been easier. My mistake.

Bloodshedder said:

As pointed out, it depends on where you shoot yourself, and what you shoot yourself with.

Yeah, that one 50 cent guy took like a half dozen 9 mil rounds to his face and lived to rap about it (unfortunately).

ANYWAYS...

Since the scumbag was captured by the authorities, I'm guessing he'll either get life without the possibility of parole or the death penalty.

Danarchy said:

Yeah, that one 50 cent guy took like a half dozen 9 mil rounds to his face and lived to rap about it (unfortunately).

I'm reminded of the thread where Darknation said "but I'm a descendant of 50 cent so bullets don't hurt me".

Anyway, this guy fails. he only killed one yet he shot others and couldn't even kill himself.