Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
renagade

Argh. ( Troubles with the new Doom builder. )

Alright fookers, I'm back and what not. <_< >_> Not that anyone cares or anything, Lol.

Well anyways, I'm working though this new Doom-builder, looks pretty good but they took out one of my favorate options, and now textures and flats are seperated. o:

I did as Code Imp Said in the Change log, and go into the Config file to change " Mixtextureandflats = 1; " Or now it goes, but there's a problem.. The option is missing in the file, and I can't find it anywhere..

Does anyone notice this? Or am I the only one? :x

Are you sure you are using the latest config files with the latest DB? Unless I missed one, I have added that setting in all configurations that come with DB. Still not a problem though, if you are sure its not in there, just add it yourself.

I have tried that, exactly as you have posted it in the change log. The desired effect wasn't present. I am sorry bothering you about it..

Because you're probley smart enough to make it work. I Just tried a couple times and it Didn't work. x.x;

Providing you are using the right config file it does indeed work. Open up Doom2.wad for example in the configuration that you have mixtexturesflats =1; in.

Select a linedef\sidedef and its texture ( or a sector and its flat ). Now hit TAB and you should see all the flats and textures.

renagade said:

Does anyone notice this? Or am I the only one? :x

I think I had the same problem... I think I just added the line and it worked somehow.