Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Technician

Best trading card series ever.

Who ever knew the classic violent, gore fest trading card series Mars Attacks from the 60's (Yes there is a film based on them.) will know this. The most violent depictions released to intended ages of ten and under. Dinosaurs Attack!

That’s got to hurt.

NUCLEAR MELTDOWN!

OUCH!

Despite the total carnage of man versus reptilian, there is a classic and yet very realistic story to this. In a far of space station an accidental time expeirement goes haywire and brings all the dinosaurs from the past to the present to wreck havoc. Fortunately after about three quarters of the world has been destroyed by these accident terrors a plan is hatched to send these beats back to the Jurassic era. A female scientist must sacrifice her husband to Dino hell to fix the problem he has caused.

Back yah go!

Burn in Dino-Satans hand![img]

The divine comedy.

This card sets hysterical for its terrible puns, gore, and one liner, not to mention a B-story to boot. I'd kill to get a pack of these vintage eighties cards but for now this site with complete scans of every card will do. Read em all!

A classic card game by Topps entertainment.

http://www.fscwv.edu/users/rheffner/dinoweb/back51.htm

Oh christ...I had almost the entire set of these back when. Fucking awsome!

Kick ass. I was never into trading cards as a kid. I got a lot of the Marvel trading cards when I was a kid. Not the game, Fleer Ultra cards. I still have a binder full of them.

Those cards had some great art work.

Those cards look pretty cool, and gruesome. I wish there was something like that when I was younger, all I collected was worthless Pokemon cards.

Not quite as cool as Mars Attacks! but still interesting. I once collected this set of cards called "Grusome Greeting Cards" that kind of resembled normal greeting cards, but there'd be some kind of punchline inside complete with some gruesome picture. One of them said "I'm missing you more and more..." on the cover, but on the inside it said "but I'm getting better!" and it showed some guy with a machine gun firing at some girl who was fleeing in terror. That was one of the more tame pictures. One of the best parts was that there were a bunch of special cards that were scartch-and-sniff. They could smell like anything from garlic to rank ass. I always thought the whol scratch-and-sniff thing was crap with the same few scents (which smelled nothing like they were supposed to) used over and over again, but this was definitely the most creative and genius applications of the technology ever implemented.

I think I tossed my collection years ago, but they could be around here somewhere... Now I'm wishing I still had them.

The people at work gave me some horror-themed cards when i left (as i was the quiet one who liked horror movies and they didnt know what else to get), but none of them are as gory as this. I think the worst one is the zombies and even they dont look very gory, just green and wrinkly

Trilobite terror?! Those things couldn't hurt anyone! I guess that's why they were such a shock when human flesh was added to their menu.

Off topic I know, but Trilobites are kickass. If humans could have obtained these mofos there would have been a pet craze. Screw hermit crabs!

These could really warp kids minds:

It's all a reptilian conspiracy! David Icke was right! lol yeah right:

Best concert ever:

DIE MCDONALDS! DIE!

Csonicgo said:

Trilobite terror?! Those things couldn't hurt anyone! I guess that's why they were such a shock when human flesh was added to their menu.

Off topic I know, but Trilobites are kickass. If humans could have obtained these mofos there would have been a pet craze. Screw hermit crabs!

I know what you mean! I've collected three trilobite fossils and imaged having a cute little one as a pet. It’s like a cute little pet with its skeleton on the outside.

-Can these get any funnier

HEH!

"there sucking my brains!"

Don't worry its the french.

an orgy!

Its like it's right out of the Twilight Zone.

POTGIESSER said:

Best concert ever:

That would be an awesome concert. Better if it were an attack on a glamour hair-band.

Why are the dinosaurs eating those band members' toupées?

Cool trading cards, I must say. I collected Garbage Pail Kids when I was younger.