Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gameboy81

What do you like drink while gamming?

Gamming
–verb (used without object)
1. (of whales) to assemble into a herd or school.
2. Nautical. (of the officers and crews of two whaling vessels) to visit or converse with one another for social purposes.
3. Eastern New England. to participate in a gam or social visit.

Well, I've never done 1 or 2, but I've participated in plenty of social visits. So, when I go to a gam, I drink whatever the best drink is at the bar. Unless it's a little cash bar stand. Then it's whatever isn't crap.

Low sodium (5 mg or less) seltzer and or sparkling water. its just carbonated water. its basicly all i drink now.

I always have to have something to drink, gaming or otherwise. Usually I opt for:

• Tea (with either cream and sugar, just sugar, or straight; never lemon)
  • Non-fat Milk
  • Ice water
  • Diet cola
  • Diet Moutain Dew
  • Orange juice
  • Grape juice
  • Beer (Corona, Tecate, Kirin Ichiban, or Dos XX)
  • Straight Tequilla

Tea (straight up, nothing added; the more bitter the better), Lemonade, and the occasional juice box.

Oh - and if I'm playing something like World of Warcraft, I had better be drinking something that intoxicates me.

Usually just coffee, juice, coke, but I'd love to play DOOM drunk some day, specialy in multiplayer, and even more specialy if the other players are drunk too.

Water, Coffee, Coke, Red Bull, Rockstar, Vodka.

This is actually the entirety of what I normally drink.

I drink Guinness all the time so I dont think it counts a when I'm gaming.

I have been drinking this Sweet Leaf: Sweet Tea a lot. Its basicly sweet tea with out all the extra crap like high fructose corn syrup, ect.

Same stuff I drink when I'm not gaming. Typically water. Soda pop, juice, tea, and coffee. Ocaisionally those energy drinks that get you as jittery as a crack whore and twice as merry. Beer, wine, & hardbar on ocaision, but typically it occurs before gaming so it doesn't really count.

Bucket said:

BOOZE NEXT TO COMPUTER

Is that a bowl of candy on your desk or an ash tray? Either way, that's really not good for your health.

Personally, I simply drink water or milk. I'm not old enough to drink beer, and Mountain Dew makes my hands shake so badly I can barely even play. I occasionally have a coke, but that's about it. I know, I'm boring.