Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMer87

Vice City Stories

I am really looking forward to GTA: Vice City Stories for PSP, and possibly PS2. I would love to see the actual official website launch soon, but that will probably happen next week. The one thing i want in VCS is a killer V-Rock playlist. Late 70's, early 80's rock. What do you want from VCS, if you even liked Vice City?

Ive never played vice city.

But I have played GTA San Andreas a bit it was okay but it got boring after a while.
The game is very nice its just not my kind of game I liked Mafia better.

Mafia is a lot of fun. I have GTA Liberty Stories on PSP and I enjoy it, shooting is a bitch though.

The mission where you have to kill the canvassers around the city at parties is a bastard though, i only passed it by pure luck (the last one got trapped under a burning car that had been shot at by his own bodygaurds). One day i might finish it...

Vice City was my favourite GTA game though, so i'd like to see what they've done with it, what used to be on the site of all the new buildings being constructed (i think it goes without saying your character will have a hand in the demolition of the old buildings, probably with people still inside them). I think i would have preferred it to be set 'further away', though, like in the 60's or 00's, so you can see major changes in the town, and it feels like a totally different place (modern times might have been fun, to see some of the characters from the 80's, such as Love Fist, becoming washed-up, flabby has-beens).

And here's the speculation that always follows GTA games around-what next? i reckon one of the cities from San Andreas on its own, and somehow 'isolated' by convienient disasters so you can't leave the main city, and probably set around 1988. Though i would prefer a totally new city set somewhere else (Chicago maybe?), and would absolutley prefer a 3D GTA London 1969, but that won't happen because morons would go "Duur they're copying Gangs Of London"