Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Better almost late than never

It is not invite only. Fraggle was banned for trolling there, and you were banned for general dumbassery.

I think if this is going to be run from an IRC channel, it should be done from one dedicated to the purpose, and where half the community isn't already banned. I mean, it just makes sense.

Eh. Less people are banned from #zdoomvets than #zdoom. I don't see why this is a new complaint. And I don't especially see a need for a special speedmapping channel when the present one works just fine and discussion actually does stay more on the topic of speedmapping than they ever did in #zdoom.

The session went pretty well, seeing as the announcement was posted 4 days late.

I just don't think that speedmapping participation should be limited by independent channel policies, especially if it's going to be regularly promoted by Doomworld :P I would feel the same if it were being held in #zdoom.

I don't think it should either. If someone had PMed me with a request, I'd have been happy to oblige it. I agree that speedmapping sessions should supersede channel policy.

Sign in to follow this