Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Skin er' like a deer.

I bet she'd make for a hilarious reality TV show. Throw her and like, 15 other crazy bastards into a respectable looking house with a fortress of protection built around it and you've got 24 hours of comedy gold. Leave random objects like straight razors, sections of pipe, wrenches, hammers, axes and other assorted fun paraphernalia lying around and film the hilarity.

caco_killer said:

I can't believe some nutcase like that would even be given the opportunity to file an appeal.

They let the Manson girls come up every now and then (for parole not appeal).. although some of them look like they regret what they did, though they still deserve thier sentence.

Naked Snake said:

I bet she'd make for a hilarious reality TV show. Throw her and like, 15 other crazy bastards into a respectable looking house with a fortress of protection built around it and you've got 24 hours of comedy gold. Leave random objects like straight razors, sections of pipe, wrenches, hammers, axes and other assorted fun paraphernalia lying around and film the hilarity.

I hate reality tv, but I would definetly watch that show.

Man, I totally misinterpreted the headline "Knight loses appeal for skinning partner". After readign it I thought some guy who had been knighted had skinned his gay lover. My first though was "boy, I bet the queen is sure red in the face now."

If she were actually insane, it might be slightly feasible to accept the whole cutting up thing, but eeven then its only slightly feasible. If you really hate someone enough to cut them up and then feed them to your kids, there is something wrong with you

Naked Snake said:

Unreal Tournament Last Man Standing come to life.