Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Breaking: school shooting

Damn, that's crazy. At least the police did a better job than the Jefferson County idiots.

I wonder what the media will blame for this one... Halo 2? GTA: LCS?

Saw that earlier today. Black trenchcoats, are so cliche'. But you can conceal long barreled firearms easily with one I suppose. Outfit of choice amongst rampaging murderers. Bummer.

Yesterday in Vancouver they arrested a guy that stabbed 4 homeless people. No real rationale behind it. But I suppose his sociopathic perception was that he wanted stab people, and no one would give two shits about the homeless.

Apparantly it happened around the time I woke up, although I didn't know about it for a few hours. Meh, shit happens. Honestly, I'm not impressed. If you're gonna shoot a place up, at least do a good fucking job. As for the debate about trenchcoats: they're the obvious choice if you're packing a heater that isn't a handgun. It's not JUST a Columbine thing, just because they wore 'em too. Although, if I were going to pack a rifle, I'd use a grey trench. Grey is so much cooler of a colour.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20060914/2006_09_14t115217_399x450_us_crime_canada_shooting.jpg?

^Poster boy loner goth with a gun fetish. Well if the jocks didn't like goths before like he said, they're really going to hate them now lol. Will probably just kick the shit out of everyone they run into.

I don't get these people that decide to look totally different out the norm and then can't handle it when people make of them for it. Oh well, shitty deal.

EDIT: I checked out his profile for laughs on Vampirefreaks.com, he was online. The RCMP must've been logged in, everything is deleted with exception of a profile picture.

leileilol said:

hahahah that dumb rpgmaker2000 game got the blame!

RPG Maker FTW!

POTGIESSER said:

^Poster boy loner goth with a gun fetish. [/B]

Don't bother even trying to break them up into groups beyond silly French-Canadians. =/

That guy looked like one of the jackoff jock faggots who went to my high school, minus the black trenchcoat.

BTW, what the hell kind of gun is that dude holding anyways? Some kind of uber French modified version of the Isreali Uzi?

... Life is a video game you've got to die sometime,"

Didn't some other faggot killing spree kid say this quote? I remember some asshole killer saying this. That quote was in the 2nd link Fodders posted.

Johnatone said:

Apparantly it happened around the time I woke up, although I didn't know about it for a few hours. Meh, shit happens. Honestly, I'm not impressed. If you're gonna shoot a place up, at least do a good fucking job.

Or at least get some other people to join you...

That gun looks like too futuristic and it looks retarded. It looks like something out of a concept artist's sketchbook for Halo 2. And some people say the XM8 looked retarded.

That is the marketing strategy. The current generation wants the types of guns they have seen in movies and video games, hence why just about every military rifle now has at least a half-assed civilian semi-auto copy. IIRC the Cx4 is based on Beretta's Px4 pistol (a cheap to produce, largely plastic, piece meant to compete with Glock), with a longer barrel and a stock molded onto the plastic grip.

The fact that he was using the pistol caliber gun also explains why there were so many injuries but only one fatality. Pistol bullet are actually very inefficient at killing people, as the cartrige has to be compact to fit in the gun. Thus a pistol wound (esp with full metal jacket ammo) has been compared to getting drilled through, as it doesn't really damage any surrounding areas.

A centerfire rifle cartrige, on the other hand, puts insane amount of energy into the bullet. Even FMJ rifle bullets will cause some amount of hydrostatic shock, where the tissue directly surrounding the acutal wound is liquified by the shock of the bullet passing by.

Anyway, this guy is (was?) a fucking piece of dirt.

Hollow-points are far more effective than simple "dum-dum"s. While dum-dums merely tumble (and reduce accuracy), a hollow point will expand, making a larger wound channel in pistols and having explosive effects in rifles.

Interestingly, the so called "full metal jackets" used by almost every military these days are designed to tumble like the old dum-dums did. The Russians do this by leaving a small void at the tips of their bullets between the lead core and copper jacket, which collapses upon impact. Nato style bullets have a cannelure in the middle, obstentially to allow the case to be crimped. It has the "unintended" consequence of allowing the bullet to deform as it hits a target. Only the Swiss specifically design their bullets so they will not deform and tumble.

Amazing, another school shooting occurs and of course people who play a violent video game that receieved blame in the past get mad/ticked/annoyed/whatever when violent video games are blamed-

Then in the same school shooting thread have a discussion about what bullets kill people the best.

Am I the only one who finds this disturbing, or at least not too "good looking" to outsiders?

MasterOFDeath said:

Amazing, another school shooting occurs and of course people who play a violent video game that receieved blame in the past get mad/ticked/annoyed/whatever when violent video games are blamed-

Then in the same school shooting thread have a discussion about what bullets kill people the best.

Am I the only one who finds this disturbing, or at least not too "good looking" to outsiders?

Yes, you are. It's not a bad idea to question why 19 are injured, yet 1 dead. Sounds like something screwed up. I see absolutely no reason to think that anyone supports these attacks by the posts in this thread.

Csonicgo said:

It's not a bad idea to question why 19 are injured, yet 1 dead. Sounds like something screwed up.

I'll say. He had horrible aim.

MasterOFDeath said:

They're just trying to explain the science behind why only one person died.

Danarchy said:

They're just trying to explain the science behind why only one person died.

Yeah, besides, why have we suddenly became "concerned" of what "outsiders" think?