Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shapeless

id sofware office video and pics

This web site elda talutas Firefox, the tab is continuously downloading things. :/

ducon said:
the tab is continuously downloading things. :/

It isn't doing that for me (now, at least). It must be an ad. I think it happened to me once on Doomworld itself, but it stopped when I hit Esc.

The tab acts like while(true);download things;end.
Ha, and hitting ESC stops it but I can’t see the page, just an ad (blocked now).

I guess it's either some difference in your settings, or maybe the page got corrupted on your cache somehow.

Not to go too off-topic, but has anyone here actually been to id Software's building?
I'm asking because I was in Dallas a while back and was hesitant to make the 45min trip to Mesquite; I'm not sure whether they even let anybody in or they have a little display tour or whatever so you don't find out what their new game is.

When I was in Dallas for qcon, I was planning on taking out a couple hours and going to the offices for a bit of a mecca. I asked John Carmack about doing this, and he just kinda shook his head and said that they were not the kind of offices to tour. So I skipped on that. :\ This video made up for it somewhat, though I would have loved to have been there myself.

Wow! Excellent find. I can make extremely good use of those close ups of the original monster models :)