Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tedskonto

About forums

Nightmare Doom said:

You must realize that in a Anarchiest Society, There is gender equality and Etablished Sexism is non-existant....Anarchism is based on self rule & Invididualism. You were probably acting like a elitist/sexist asshole and thats why they banned you....

Well thats the thing, i acted on behalf of my own experience, not on some prejudgment inherited from my society. I guess u can call me a sexist, since i say that girls are in general weaker than boys, in a fight, BUT prove me wrong. It is proved that there is a difference between the genders, and that Males are made for Hunting, and thus have muscles capable of sumoning great energy in short time. On the other hand, girls have advantages of their own. They are lighter, and have softer muscles, which mean that they can endure long periods of exhausting labor, such as climbing, or as mother nature meant it, Gathering longer than boys. They also have more underskin fat, making them beter at resisting both heat and cold. This, i have been able to prove with my experiences. I was in , i dunno the word in english. A place where u go to snowboard ans ski, aww well u get the idea, well it was me and my class of 17 years olds, and all the boys would freeze their fucking asses of, while the girls was pretty much impervious to the cold. I have pretty good experience with coldnes combinend with moist, being a active surfer in old cold Sweden, but I was hacking my godamn teeth before any of the girls did, which kinda proves it. But, i have to say, that i think in overall boys are ore adapted than girls, for girl bodys lose much of their functionalty because of the fact that they have to give birth to upright walking humans, which severly reduces the raneg of efficient solutions. Now some of u might consider giving birth worth more than all the attrbiutes sumarized here togheter, but i refuse to glorify pregnancy, because i fucking hate humans =) Oh and btw, IRL, i dont give a fuck wheter its a boy or a girl im talking to.

darknation said:

I can see why you get banned a lot. It's because you are an idiot.

What is so idiotic about what i said? Its the godamn truth u blind fool... Its poltitical corect cockroaches like u that get me banned.

gimmie a minute and I'll sum up your personal statements and beliefs into a shorter paragraph for everyone to read, because trawling through that mire of shit and piss looking for some spark of sanity is more than most users will be able to handle.

tedskonto said:

I am a mong

I think it condenses quite well.

well if ur to fucking dumb to keep ur eyes peeled at one row at a time then FUCKING GO AHEAD! (ot)

Edit: now i saw that he tried to sumarize all ive saied with something like: "I am a mong". This childiss behavoiur doesent lead anywhere, seriously if u dont like what i say, then argue u dumb godamn... drilling tool. But plz, that shit u pulled just now, thats not to far away from like, a kid who says something like: "Ur dad eats poop"

try typing with a finger, not randomly flailing at the keyboard with your cock in frothing spastic rage.

edit: k, you want me to argue with a retarded statement like 'They fight worse as in, if a avergae boy would fight an average girl, the average boy would probably win. And if it was a to the death fight, the boy would almost surly win'. The words 'probably' and 'surly' (sic) seem to be at odds with each other, viz you are speaking shit.

Ur last post was so stupid, ama just gona ignore it. It seems u got angry. And it also seems u like to picture people using their cocks for pressing the keys down on their keyboards, u perverted litle kid.

tedskonto said:

Ur last post was so stupid, ama just gona ignore it. It seems u got angry. And it also seems u like to picture people using their cocks for pressing the keys down on their keyboards, u perverted litle kid.

he seems quite calm, actually, particularly in contrast to you. nice try though! :)

tedskonto said:

You just responded to it and thus haven't ignored it. Ergo, you have just made a twat out of yourself.

It wasent a try... It was merly stating a fact. He must be really young. That has to be the most imature shit i ever saw pulled on the internet. And i am a bit angry yes, because my posts are meet with ignorance. But trust me, im calm =) It takes more than one litle brat to upset this overmind of mine.

also, while we are on the subject, spelling is not optional. It was another little clue that keyed me onto the fact that you are a moron.

I'm not paying attention to the opinion of anyone who can mis-spell a three letter word.

Well, if u get what i mean, and clearly u claim to do, then whats the fucking point in having it coretly spelled? i mean if it was a book or something then it would be important, but its not. Its the internet. And Plz plz plz! Keep to the subject!

well then fucking write the reason down, because thats kinda one of the questions proposed at the first post. But i am not the one responding to cohernt thougts(even though mispelled) with answers like: "Im a mong" (what is a mong anyway?).

tedskonto said:

Well, if u get what i mean, and clearly u claim to do, then whats the fucking point in having it coretly spelled? i mean if it was a book or something then it would be important, but its not. Its the internet. And Plz plz plz! Keep to the subject!

Another tip: The Darknation forums is not AIM.

tedskonto said:

(what is a mong anyway?).

Google. You'll find that DN is quite accurate in his use of the word right now.

darknation said:

try typing with a finger, not randomly flailing at the keyboard with your cock in frothing spastic rage.

Immortal.

- Gio

tedskonto said:

well then fucking write the reason down, because thats kinda one of the questions proposed at the first post. But i am not the one responding to cohernt thougts(even though mispelled) with answers like: "Im a mong" (what is a mong anyway?).

You ever hear the phrase "you teach people how to treat you"? I think it goes double in a text medium.

AWW USE UR EYES! Read what i ahev written, and then read what it has been met by! I have been given no good answers, Darknation got pissed because i stated a fact, but i can controll reality so i cant change that fact, but nevertheless, that fact remains, and it is that girl and boys have different bodies. Instead of tryning to prove me wrong, which would be imposible, because thats the harsh truth im saying, he deems me an idiot without even regarding what i have wrote. Whats so idiotic with stating that there is a diference between boys and girls?

tedskonto said:

(what is a mong anyway?).

glad you asked.

According to the darknation dictionary of modern flames & insults (seventh edition) a mong is someone who, "runs, headfirst and screaming like a retarded howler monkey, straight towards the banhammer with a dumb shiteating grin on his face."

Hope that answered your question.

I give up. Ur just a bunch of morons... I thought maybe some1 could objectivly and without geting pissed of at a fact of life, could maybe post some interesting thoughts, but instead i get dead end posts where u do nothing but telling me im a "mong"(what the FUCK is a mong? i dident find the answer too good) without even being able to tell me why. Im sorry u guys(maybe not all of u) were to much of idiots(or maybe I am to different) to be a little bit constructive. Bye bye and plz, i dident mean to insult anyon but if i did: tough luck. Peace out dudes

Thank you for your stay.

Our customers are very important to us. Please take your time to fill out the comments form and hand it in to reception when you pay your bill.

Itemised Statement

22x Posts @ $4.40 per post

= $96.80

1x Farewell Post (Special, Quilted) @ $9.99

Your total for this stay is $106.79 inclusive of sales tax.

Have a nice day,

The Management

And the fellow stomped into our establishment boasting about not liking political correctness.

Well, he sure got a dose of whatever its counterpart is called.

Karma never fails.