Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sausage

Old (but good I think) Map that was never released.

Space!.wad - The first map i used ZDoom (doom in hexen format) mapping for a map i am taking seriously.

It was Just touched up with a couple of texture fixes today.

~Screens~
sausage.1.vg/DOOM0017.png
sausage.1.vg/DOOM0018.png
sausage.1.vg/DOOM0019.png

(screens are in Hyperlink format because of being taken at a large Screen resoloution.)
(no more screens so it doesnt ruin gameplay)

Download here = sausage.1.vg/Space!.zip

I hope you have fun playing this (if you play it)

- sausage -

Not bad!
Nothing really special, but not bad IMO.
My oly major complaint would be the linearity in this map.

very nice!!

did you make this map suasage? i would like to see your others if so :D

i demand this be uploaded to the archives

Thanks a lot Xtife - I will upload it soon, i was just after some positive feedback before i do, this map must ba about 5 monsth old now...

and i have a new map coming out soon called "voided fantaies"
and i will PM anyone who asks to a link for the beta of it. =D

and if you have MSN messenger just PM Me and ill give you my email.

- sausage -

Flat + Orthogonal + bad use of ZDoom + stupid traps + lacksidasial gameplay = crap

Those silent teleporters want me to hurt someone

Looks great from the screenies. I would've played it, but I don't use ZDoom. Actually I have it in my Doom folder so I'm gonna give it a try, because the screenies look really impressive. I like the original design.

Wasn't all that exciting. Looked better in the screenies.

@gemini -> you gotta remember that it usually is worse than it is in the advertisement. But thank you for your comment.

@DJShrimpy ->i was inending this to be part of a megawad in a big mapping group, but i quit because i had too much other things going on at the time, so i found the wad laying on my Hard Drive and released it as a one map only thing, i cant be bothered with any more from that wad. :P

- sausage -

Tried it out and looks pretty good. Health is ok, though a bit tight. Details are pretty nicely made. My only suggestions is try to have more height variations. Almost all your rooms are 128 in height in general. The Ceiling needs more variation than just brown "CEIL_xx" textures.

I ran out of ammo after the 3 hell knights + mancubus. At least give the player a chainsaw if you're going to be that stingy.

Wow that was fun, by the tiem I got to the 3 Hellknights I was cut down due to lack of munitions. This map would be SOOOO much better if there was a beserker pack near the start. Heh, maybe the map would even be good for a Tyson demo then.

Belial is kinda right, you just need to be a bit more accurate with the 'ol shotgun. =D

But for those of un-acuracy ill add ammo if you want (if there is much point.... :P)

- sausage -

sausage said:

you just need to be a bit more accurate with the 'ol shotgun. =D
- sausage -

Are you talking to me? The shotgun is my specility;)! Sorry but that was kind of funny I guess.

heh, @ shotgun... -> well, i dunno then, anyways, Thanks for playing the wad, Ill be sure to add more ammo in locations.

@ dutch -> good idea =D if i ever update it to version 1.1 ill do that (along with more ammo. =D)