Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

white n' nerdy

Kid Airbag said:

Anyone ever heard of electric hair straighteners?

Technician said:

Those are terrible for your hair.

Danarchy said:

Heh, this talk about hair lengths reminds me of Maynard James Keenan's wig. When I first heard the APC album I noticed he had long hair even though I remembered him having a shaved head when he was in Tool. Then I saw them in concert and sure enough, he had hair down to his ass. I was like "guess he just grew it out". Then Tool came out with a new album and I saw them in concert and he had a shaved head again and I though "well I guess he shaved it again". Then a couple years after that I saw APC in concert again and he had long hair again. I was like "wtf, he grew that hair out pretty fast. Then later on at that show Audioslave came on stage and Chris Cornell sung a duet with Maynard who was suddenly bald again. It wasn't until this moment that I realised it was a stupid wig all along.

Sometimes I can be a little slow.

Edit: Balls. dosn't work as well as a page starter :(

they got a still of the frame on the "official" atlantic records wikipedia page in a section on that subject. obbviously they've locked that page due to vandalism. that is fucked up for the label to block the song, especially after the artist approved.

LOL. I love this song. I always loved Weird Al, since I was a wee little lad. I heard this song on the radio at work and I was like "WTF? Sounds like Weird Al." Sure enough, he's back.

He did that Eminem song, but then Eminem turned into a major bitch about it. I remember Coolio was pissed about Amish Paradise, but he sure didn't mind the extra royalties. He knows how to take popular crappy songs and turn them into something special and memorable.

from what I heard eminem ok'd the song but blocked weird al from doin a video. at least thats what I heard.

Well, Eminem was promoting the movie at the time, and he didn't want to come off as less black than Weird Al. Cause Al can spit rhymes like nobody's business and he's been at it longer.

VileSlay said:

from what I heard eminem ok'd the song but blocked weird al from doin a video. at least thats what I heard.

Not quite true: Eminem didn't want Al to pisstake him in the video.

TheDarkArchon said:

Not quite true: Eminem didn't want Al to pisstake him in the video.

well yeah... why else would he block him from doin a video?