Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackpool

Who is this?

Does anyone know who the girl in this video(kinda NSFW) is? I've been watching it for a while now but I can't figure out where I've seen her, starting to go a little crazy.

To be entirely honest the Smoke on the Water riff is a joke and not very original by any means. It's just a basic Root, 3rd, 5th. This song sounds very similar but really it's not the same riff. Songs like Beastie Boys' No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn use the EXACT same chords as Smoke on the Water through the whole thing.

It's a really basic and stupid riff anyway. It's like playing a scale in a song and accusing someone of ripping it off.

That chick...is very meh.

Also, the only cool thing about Smoke on the Water is that it's about a Frank Zappa concert that went a little too fuckin' nuts. Frank Zappa was the man.

Ralphis said:

To be entirely honest the Smoke on the Water riff is a joke and not very original by any means. It's just a basic Root, 3rd, 5th. This song sounds very similar but really it's not the same riff. Songs like Beastie Boys' No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn use the EXACT same chords as Smoke on the Water through the whole thing.

The riff doesn't extend to a fifth. It's root, m3, P4, root, m3, TT, P4 etc. I would also argue that its simplicity doesn't make it a bad riff.