Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOMENSTEIN

Who wants to fight Uwe Boll?

I love what he says at the end of the article. Maybe he should get people to punch moviegoer's heads before watching his movies so they like them.

Ralphis said:

I am disappointed in lowtax in not beating him down. It's a good thing he's still funny

Lowtax would come along, punch him in the face and bang his mom.

And Mr. Boll, quite disgraced, would have his poor website erased...but sadly that's a lie, there's still a UweBoll.com

Lowtax DID go along. And he lost.

As he was expecting - Boll is after all an ex pro boxer. But he maintained his sense of humour, which is always awesome.

AirRaid said:

Lowtax DID go along. And he lost.

As he was expecting - Boll is after all an ex pro boxer. But he maintained his sense of humour, which is always awesome.

Oh...

Well Uwe came along, punched him in his face and banged his mom. And Mr. Lowtax, quite disgraced, had his poor website erased...but sadly that's a lie, there's still a SomethingAwful.com

And Boll's youngest opponent, 17-year-old Chance Mointer says, "I wasn't a big fan of House Of The Dead or Alone In The Dark, but after what he's shown me of Seed, I think it's fantastic." A triumphant Boll says, "See what happens when they take a blow to the head? They like my movies."

LAWL

Anyway. This is how it should have been done.
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20060621.jpg

Hehehe, that CLTR-ALT-DEL comic was actually funny for once.

A triumphant Boll says, "See what happens when they take a blow to the head? They like my movies."

I guess he's implying that you have to be brain-damaged to enjoy his movies! Hahaha!

Of course, it's so obvious. The way to settle criticism over movies is by boxing! I guess challenging people to make a better movie is just silly, but boxing, now that's relevant.

zap610 said:

Of course, it's so obvious. The way to settle criticism over movies is by boxing! I guess challenging people to make a better movie is just silly, but boxing, now that's relevant.

Celebrity Boxing proved positive. We should use boxing matches for our presidential elections.

Heh, I always noticed professional boxers were all totally insane/stone stupid, probably from taking a lot of blows to the head. I guess that explains Uwe Boll.

Danarchy said:

Heh, I always noticed professional boxers were all totally insane/stone stupid, probably from taking a lot of blows to the head. I guess that explains Uwe Boll.

Next he'll make a movie about "Ready 2 Rumble"...it'll be about the mafia.

DOOMENSTEIN said:

Next he'll make a movie about "Ready 2 Rumble"...it'll be about the mafia.

At least it would be better than Ready to Rumble.

zap610 said:

I hope that ideal doesn't get transferred to /newstuff, else I'm screwed.