Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dutch Doomer

WIP: Paradox 2

Yeah I am bored so im gonna spit out another remake, ive been working on this for two days now.
Same map format as my attack map total progress on this is about 40%.
Its an tough non-linear map and symetrical and its based on Paradox and of course its gonna be made from scratch again.
Screens where taken in Doomsday this time using the sky from Udoom I thought it would fit in nicely.

Looks nice, I love Master Levels.

I may be wrong, but I don't remember marble textures in the outdoor areas on that map.

BTW if you're in the mood of recreations, "Bad Dream" (the secret map) could be a quick addition, probably with some variants.

Your right about the marble textures I thought lets add a little color to it looked so browny :)

I think ive never played Bad Dream before who made that one, did it used to have an different name?
Cause my version of the master levels doesn't have an map named like that.
I have these master levels they came with Dephts of doom trilogy:

Attack, Blacktwr, Bloodsea, Canyon, Catwalk, Combine, Fistula, Garrison, Geryon, Manor, Mephisto, Minos, Nessus, Paradox, Subspace, Subterra, Teeth, Ttrap, Vesperas, Virgil.

It's in teeth.wad map32. I got the name from the text file, is more a bonus rather than a real level.

BTW the path to it is HIGHLY hidden in map31 of that wad.

Ah yes now I remember ive never seen an spider mastermind die so fast :) shouldn't take very long to make that map.

Yeah I know about that secret you where forced to get attacked by an Archvile that would bump you on that ledge.

Thank you God for letting us have another one of Dutch D's remakes. I cant wait for this to fucking come out. 40% in TWO DAYS! I dont think there are many mappers that can rival your speed Dutch.

shotgunmasacre2 said:

Thank you God for letting us have another one of Dutch D's remakes. I cant wait for this to fucking come out. 40% in TWO DAYS! I dont think there are many mappers that can rival your speed Dutch.

Sandy Petersen? ;)

(just kidding olololol)

Yeah, as far as quality maps go, Dutch Devil is pretty dang fast.

Very nice looking level. You are a good level designer and are respected. Can't wait! :)

Thanks people will send copies to you all I hope I can finish this map by the end of the week.
Ive made good progress I try to put at least two hours each day on it.
Some screens taken with Gzdoom right screen is the megasphere secret it will have an archvile trap.

*Minor bumpy*

Map is done (yay) and tested on UV will send copies to anyone who wants it.
@Shotgunmasacre2, Sausage, Beanenator, gonna email this thing to you guys.
Anybody else who is bored atm lmk.

I'll tets when i have enough time on my hands, Just on a quick email check right now.

- sausage -

I'm better then ever to be willing to test your speedy made, but hellful of a map Dutch, It'd be a great help on my Editing process to make things...evil... *All known, evil is anything on Doom*

Mithral Demon

Vanilla best format to work with imo and I can make them look alot more evil than this ;)
Anyway I'm gonna upload this map today or tomorrow and that will be my last release for an while.

@Mithral_Demon where does this map needs to be emailed to?