• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
baronofhell

halo wars

Use3D said:

For the first 3-4 levels or so, yes.

More like 5, if you're trying to say that when the Flood comes in the AI element takes a hike or whatever. The Covenant troops on Legendary were always a formidable foe, and for me the Flood was a welcome Doom-like change from that. The library map was a really poor idea, but afterwards the pace picks up again with a nice mix of fighting against both sides.

Yeah, the Library was an awful level. It's nice that the levels afterwards were worth playing. Too bad the second game's later levels sucked. Damn Brutes took tons of damage before they died.

Belial said:

The library map was a really poor idea, but afterwards the pace picks up again with a nice mix of fighting against both sides.

I played the entire game through on Legendary with an insane friend of mine who didn't break a sweat. Overall the game has some good points, but as a linear bore fest for the most part, having those irritating characters telling you what to do every 20 seconds really got on my nerves. STFU CORTANA AND LIBRARY ROBOT, I'll just put this controller down and let YOU idiots play the fucking game.

i actually found that quite helpful. at least i was getting somewhere and knew what i was supposed to do rather than just walking in circles wondering where i'm supposed to go next.

caco_killer said:

What's the Metroid Prime thing? Was that originally a mod for a shooting game or something?

As far as I know, there was a Metroid mod in dev for maybe Q3 or something and then Nintendo shut it down and Metroid Prime was announced a few days later

All I know is when I heard of this, I thought it was a Battlefield rip off. However,

I used to hang out with a bunch of hardcore nerds who were the kind of crazy sons of bitches that waited in line at midnight to get Halo 2. The next night we had twenty of us around four XBox's and were really disapointed to find out there was no sixteen player co-op. [As a matter of fact, I'm pissed you can't do system link co-op as well.] This game seems to have made this possible. So it'll probably be fun for a while.