Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sausage

New 1024 map , But with a twist....

You might consider zipping the wads and adding a text file to the zip for information on the wad so we don't wonder where the heck we got this stuff 5 years from now.

It's gimmicky, awkward, not particularly pretty and has a slight '94 wad feel to it. HOWEVER, I found myself playing till the very end, for the simple fact that sausage managed to make interesting use of Gzdoom features. I say, hone your skill, and the Doomworld community should expect to see some very interesting work from you in the future.

Thanks for being a good sport. I like to point out the good and the bad while trying to be constructive.

EDIT: I'd like to mention that the "underground lair" with the demons really caught me off guard. That was pretty freakin' cool.

I knew just from the topic sausage used either Legacy or GZDoom so he could have 3d floors.

heh, I only recently started using GZDoom, and have never even touched legacy stuff.

- sausage -

Just played it and i have to say that it's pretty interesting. The gameplay is pretty easy, but fun, especially with the underground rooms. It can definition use a lot more detail though. It looks really plain right now. But good work, nonetheless.