Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Technician

Equality gone wrong?

zip n' flip too efficient for ya, girls?

Think about that when there's no line at the men's room yet it's out the door and down the hall out the women's.

If Norway thinks this is equality, they're sadly mistaken.

"there is true equality only when the repressed have more rights than you."

And..

Where the fuck are the urinals?

maybe the boys just can't aim and pee all over the place? and I thought our politicians argued over stupid shit.

If you've ever lived in an apartment with other guys, and had to take turns to clean the bathroom, you start to get the idea where this is coming from.

Did you even read the article you fucking spaz? It says it was implemented because youung boys were poor with their aim and the bathrooms were used by both boys AND girls. Tell you what you knuckle dragging troglodyte, I'll come to your house and bring 15 friends and we will proceed in pissing all over your toilet seat. Have a seat, see if you enjoy using the facilities after the golden cleansing job we performed on it.

I understand the Doom community is all men, which is unfortunate because it breeds an innumerable ammount of fuckwits who are afraid that if everything is about men "teh chicks will taek away whut it meanz 2 be a dude. PS. Buy FORD", but can we please not worry about having to sit down to pee? Nobody cares.

What's more disturbing is the measures that will be taken to enforce such a thing. Sounds more like a sick fuck wanting to watch little boys piss than a step towards equality.