Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amaster

The /newstuff Chronicles #289

Lizardcommando said:

No, it's some megawad with a shitload of random sprites and weapon replacements with some half-decent maps.

Megawad? Some? There was only one map. o_o Unless the version at idGames is not the latest version.

harbringer said:

The only problem i have with Demon eclipse is that i cant seem to find any ammo? Only the former humans drop anything and it's only a 5bullet clip. Any help please?

You're not using the right version of GZdoom; at least From what i understand- the Chainguns and Shotguns aren't being dropped by their respective monster. If that is the case, I'm not sure how you got it to run in the first place. Update to GZdoom 1.0.20 (NOT 1.0.21, it wont work properly with that version yet) and see if it helps.

Belial said:

Congrats on playing the wrong wad.

That's the only version I could find. :(

There's two versions of NeoDoom. One was a one map wad with new weapons and new sprites and textures and the other one was a full 32 map replacement with the same weapon replacements, sprites, and textures.

Lizardcommando said:

There's two versions of NeoDoom. One was a one map wad with new weapons and new sprites and textures and the other one was a full 32 map replacement with the same weapon replacements, sprites, and textures.

The newest version of Neo doom was rather bad in my opinion. It was more or less his weapon wad "Arsenal" with 32 underdetailed and unbalanced levels thrown in. The music was ok, but the rest was more of a meh thing.

Well, i really liked Hard Attack, but it looked a lot like the first level of the master level's of doom.(im possitive that it was the 1st level anyway)

But im still wondering if that is what the maker wanted.(ofcourse i havent seen anything like that in the readme file, but i will keep lookin) But i don't remember the first level name of MLD...(MLD = Master Levels of Doom)

hmm.........

nightmare93 said:

Well, i really liked Hard Attack, but it looked a lot like the first level of the master level's of doom.(im possitive that it was the 1st level anyway)

Yes its based on the master level Attack its an remake from scratch, good to know you could recognize the original map in it that means I didn't do an piss poor job on mine.

hehe, was wondering why there wasn't a "God Damned Shithouse"
Alex wasn't reviewing :) any way, good work on the guess review