• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

l33t p1mp4ge !

http://www.geocities.com/lordflathead/cam1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/lordflathead/cam2.jpg

Just got a webcam. I'm pretty excited, as is my mother (the sideburn-less person in the second shot). And I'll do anything to keep the Doom 3 forum from dying so there you go.

You sure look like Eminen, Flathead. ^_^

OK, now gather money for the next big software event, you might get the chance to loose your new toy under the hands of an angry Christian Antknow ^_^

Heh, I gotta get one of those, people would probably be really... really amused...

something like that :P

And I'll do anything to keep the Doom 3 forum from dying so there you go.

Dying ? This forum is ticking like a Bomb, if there is something new about DooM its always exploding..:]

yes well iD doesn't like releasing stuff about doom 3 so don't hold your breath for the bomb to explode.

You sure look like Eminen, Flathead.

more like Jimmy Pop from Bloodhound gang

Flathead, how about the availability of your site? Any plans?

Well about a week ago I mailed Linguica asking if he'd host it here at Doomworld, but for some odd reason I haven't gotten a reply yet. Oh well.

I'll answer that for you. Hosting sites is really hard here at DW. Apparently no admin has enough control over TF servers in order to create new hosted sites.

This will take some time.

You sure look like Eminen, Flathead

Hes slim flathead and all the other...wait hes the only one. Well the whole point of my post has just been ruined.

I'll answer that for you. Hosting sites is really hard here at DW. Apparently no admin has enough control over TF servers in order to create new hosted sites.

This will take some time.

Aww nuts. Well, keep me posted.

That's a shame, the content should be standard reading marerial for all doomfans (learn and memorize).

Well, I'll wait and see.