Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pure Hellspawn

/newstuff review

I want to do the next /newstuff review, but only for one map (Ghoul's Forest #2, which I really enjoy playing). How do I guarantee that my review is the one posted on /newstuff?

That's not how it works. People are assigned to do the entire week's worth of stuff. IF that reviewer is in a spot of trouble or for whatever reason cannot get to them ALL (or maybe just for fun) said reviewer may ask for help and THEN a "guest review" is posted. People aren't picked to do one individual review.

You also can't volunteer for a week, do one review and then refuse to do the rest, in case that was what you were thinking. I mean you COULD, but whoever did the rest in your stead would probably do the one you reviewed as well.

Pure Hellspawn said:
I want to do the next /newstuff review, but only for one map (Ghoul's Forest #2, which I really enjoy playing). How do I guarantee that my review is the one posted on /newstuff?

Just wait till the Chronicles are published and submit your review as a normal post under the associated thread.

Bloodshedder said:

Because of your stated bias I cannot let you submit a review. Thanks.

There were some negative things about the wad (good, but it had a couple of weak spots).