Find results in...
Kristian Ronge

Scythe demos [-complevel 2]

On 21.03.2017 at 7:37 AM, rdwpa said:

Map 22 UV-Max in 1:24

Nice cyberdemon finish :)

On 3/21/2017 at 7:37 AM, rdwpa said:

Map 22 UV-Max in 1:24

Oh yeah, that cyb fight is really good. I dunno if you were that aggressive on purpose or you kinda lucked it out, but getting rid of the lost soul and then nearly falling down the pit was a crowdpleasing combo!

Map 09 UV-Max in 1:18

Beats the current record (1:24) but not grinded enough for my new and improved standards™ and I don't feel like getting it to that point.

sc09-118.zip

Edited by rdwpa

Yeah, I don't see a reason to release a demo to the public like this, but then kinda sorta take it back, half-way? It's a good one and while there are small bits to improve, the same could be said about 99% of maxdemos out there. If you won't improve the time yourself, maybe it will inspire someone further down the line, using your micro-strategies and somesuch. No need for self-loathing, I think it's also cool to capture the growth of a speedrunner in the archive, particularly maxers for whom the learning curve is long and steep.

1 hour ago, tatsurd-cacocaco said:

Map 23 UV-Max in 1:31

Nice! Stupid stubborn demon at the end cost you sub 1:30. :/

6 hours ago, kmc said:

Map 04 UV-Max in 0:37

This was really nice, aside from that one troublesome imp you killed everything in minimal shots, and lots of double-kills.

On 11/25/2017 at 3:27 AM, kmc said:

Map 04 UV-Max in 0:37

Good time save with the chain barrel explosion!

Map07 NM Speed: sc07n003.zip

Don't even know how the Mancubus boosted me through the gap. It seems I can't SR50 through the gap, or am I missing something?

Edited by GarrettChan

14 minutes ago, rehelekretep said:

lol what?!

I don't know. It seems in the 0:01 demo, the gap can be crossed by SR50, but I can't actually do it. The one I posted, I somehow got boosted by a Mancubus fireball in my a$$ and crossed it. Or you're talking about my "Map03" instead of "Map07"? That's a typo...