Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kristian Ronge

Scythe demos [-complevel 2]

I would guess around 5-10% chance for the barrel to blow up, and if the barrel blows up, maybe 50% chance of the imp dying (that zombieman died nearly every time).  This is assuming I fire that first shot at the imp.

With the old route of shooting a zombieman on the way to the chainsaw, the barrel trick was considerably rarer.  It was a few hundred attempts before I saw it for the first time:

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/54290-rare-kills/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-1962151

1 hour ago, Eric Claus said:

Map 1 UV Fast

0:15.46

Note that UV Fast requires getting all kills and secrets, like UV Max.

11 hours ago, Shepardus said:

Note that UV Fast requires getting all kills and secrets, like UV Max.

So it does! My apologies! I have removed the demo myself.

There's no need to remove it. "UV Speed with -fast" is a perfectly well-defined category, just not a very popular one. Altering your txt and your post to reflect that would be quite sufficient.

1 hour ago, Grazza said:

There's no need to remove it. "UV Speed with -fast" is a perfectly well-defined category, just not a very popular one. Altering your txt and your post to reflect that would be quite sufficient.

Went ahead and re-uploaded with my text file to reflect it is "UV Speed with -fast" hopefully it is all done properly.  Thanks for informing me! Still learning some things.

Map 01 UV Max + Reality + Items in 45 seconds (as seen on PJ Plays Doom at YouTube).

Yes, I know I'm a speedrunning newbie and I don't like that straferunning nonsense, I look where I'm going, Ok! 

sc01mitems45reality.zip

Edited by MathsDevil : Better naming of attached file with text file now

@MathsDevilPlease include a text file for information in the zip file and name them properly. I have a lot of similar runs just above, so you shouldn't have trouble figuring out how to name them.

On 9/25/2020 at 3:54 PM, Zddastan said:

MAP 01 UV-Pacifist in 0:09.51

SC01-951.zip

Hello.

There are some problems with your submission that need solving before it can be uploaded to DSDA:
 --> There's no LMP file in your zip. Make sure your demo has an .lmp extension, and do not change that extension
 --> Please do not include other zip files inside your zip. Those will no be taken into account. If you want to submit two runs, you need to upload two individual zips as 2 different attachements here in the forums.

If you want the demo to be in DSDA, please fix the problems and re-upload the .zip file in a new forum post

PS - For more info on how to record demos, write text files and submit them, check out this thread:
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/116534-prboom-guide-usage-recording-demos-and-some-extra-info/