Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fanatic

EDGE 1.27 And Castle Demo Level Release

Guest Fanatic

Since the DOOM World folks haven't checked their email, I'll post the news here. ;)

http://edge.courceforge.new

Get EDGE 1.27 and the Castle demo level (it was the pic of the day recently).

Have fun!

I just played the Castle demo: AMAZING! Easily puts Quake and Hexen 2 Hub1 to shame.

Hmm, the savegame files are a bit difficult to handle for my frontend, there is no clear text where I can recognize what the savegame name is + they don't start with a 0 at the end of the filename like all the other ports do.
However, I just checked if this new version still works with the last MyDoom Frontend release and it does so.

More EDGE, perhaps no. More EDGE wads, definitely yes. (Consider this a whole-hearted endorsement of the Castle demo, Marc.)

YES!!!
FINALLY, Fanatic, you released EDGE 1.27!
Thank all gods real and digital!
I thought you'd never release it.

As for more EDGE wads, sure. I'm making a TC for edge whether it dies or not, unlike someone I know whose project seems to be hanging on the edge (Pun not intended) of death - and won't be released if EDGE dies.

Well, I personally would prefer that EDGE did NOT die....... I mean, it's one of the best, I alway's thought JDoom looked good (I still do but as long as maps like Castle keep coming Jdoom will be unplayed), but holy shit, WHY don't more people use GLEDGE? Also, If I could do anything, I'd be up for continuing the Castle.......but I don't have that talent thingybob.........I can only hope some one does continue it.