Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dutch Doomer

Wip: Tainted waters/Dark Attack

My next release total progress 60% done this one might be ready by the end of this year.
Its an tech map for Zdoom (doom format)hard and very large when its done, I like the texture pack that I work with.

Yeah gonna do one after I finish my community projects I'd like to focus on my megawad alone and don't want any side projects.
I think its going to be made for Zdoom not sure yet I'd like to remake every single original doom map from scratch.
But that an assload of work and its well over 100 maps but its never been done before I think.
Yeah I know I have some crazy ideas from time to time.

I might as well drop this map in here this is going to be an sequel to Hard Attack, I'm going to call it Dark Attack its limit removing 40% done and NOT based on an orignal doom map I try to continue with the mapping style I had going with Hard Attack.

Looks quite dark, but I guess that's because it's called dark attack :P
Anyway, looking forward to this one, hopefully gameplay will be as much fun as your last two maps!

Yeah the darkness explains the name :) I did some testing on the parts ive done and it plays alright so far.
I like the layout its nice and spacey and some traps on places where you wouldn't expect them.