Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mithral_Demon

Doom 64

I have all the specified items, and placed everything in it's correct areas, but when I play, I get an error, like the game won't run...like it isn't responding and stuff? Ned help on that..

Mithral Demon

Give some details of exactly what you're trying to run, with what and on what. Without specifics, no one will be able to help you with whatever problem it is you are experiencing.

Grazza said:

Give some details of exactly what you're trying to run, with what and on what. Without specifics, no one will be able to help you with whatever problem it is you are experiencing.

Ok, when I click on the Absolution run program twice to start it, it does all the checks for the Doom 2 wad and all the necisary (sp, can't spell that word) items, but when all the checking is completed, it goes into the full window like Doom, but then it exits out of the game, more likely it crashes and I can't play it =\

Mithral Demon

My brother has the same problem on his computer, a laptop with a 2.0 GHZ Celeron processor, 512 MB of RAM, and an ATI Radeon IGP 340 M graphics card.

Yes, it says " Sorry for the inconvienice, If you had any data saved onto this program or document it will be lost " and that, more likely it sounds like Doom 64 crashed =[

Mithral Demon