Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

Grindhouse

Is that an actual movie attempt or is it a joke? Because the line, "They call him Machete...and he kills the bad guys..." sounds like an instant classic. It's like, Doom Comic calibur writing...

I heard about the movie quite some time ago, because my friend is a cameraman for the movie.

I hate to admit it, but that was good. It will probably be really bad and made by Quinton Terrintino. I would also like to say, the guy that plays Machete, I have no idea what his name is, but he's been in a few movies. Machete is THE PERFECT roll for him. It will be his big roll like Jasan Statam in the Transporter.

geo said:

I heard about the movie quite some time ago, because my friend is a cameraman for the movie.

I hate to admit it, but that was good. It will probably be really bad and made by Quinton Terrintino. I would also like to say, the guy that plays Machete, I have no idea what his name is, but he's been in a few movies. Machete is THE PERFECT roll for him. It will be his big roll like Jasan Statam in the Transporter.

Hehe, that dude has been in a ton of movies and tv shows. Let's see, there was Con Air, Heat, Desperado, and even an episode on Monk. You're right about this role being perfect for him. It just matches with all the other characters he's played.

Awesome, another Tarantino/Rodriguez flick. You can't beat that. Also, it has Michael Beihn. He was awesome in Aliens and The Terminator, though he's a little soft for action movies. And yeah, I've seen that guy before. He'd be an awesome lead in a movie like this. And lastly...WTF, a woman with a machinegun for a leg. That's even weirder than the guy with a machinegun in his crotch.

Looks like a fun movie. I love classy B Movies that don't take themselves to seriously like From Dusk till Dawn.

Heard about this way back when, didn't know they released a vid though. Didn't really know what to think about it, well, atleast now I can safely say... what the fuck. :D

I knew about these two but didn't realise the double-bill spin, all i can say therefore is

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!1111

<ahem>

Danarchy said:

Also, it has Michael Biehn. He was awesome in Aliens and The Terminator

My thoughts exactly.

Heard about this in Empire a while back, looks like its gonna be great! Personally i'm looking forward to "Death Proof" more than, er, the other one...

The clip that was linked is one of the fake movie trailers shown in the movie. They ARE NOT making this film!

In case you missed that part, Grindhouse will be composed of two films made by Tarantino and Rodriguez with some fake movie trailers in the middle. It's a throwback to 70's double-feature exploitation films.

EDIT: Apparently it does contain parts of one of the feature films as well (the girl with the gun-leg). Machete is one of the fake trailers, though.

They said that if the movie was really successful they would make a sequel based on two of the fake trailers. They Call Me Machete seems to be a fan-favorite already, so there's hope...