Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

Teen questioned over myspace Bush Death threats

Shadow Dweller said:

i would never kill the president. i don't want that much attention. let someone else do it.

See, the problem with killing Bush is that then you'll have President Cheney, which may not be the best decision. And if you somehow can manage to kill them both (not easy in the least- unless Cheney gets another--successful-- heart attack), do you really want the current Congress to appoint the successor-- the house speaker? It's a lose/lose situation unfortunately.

Vegeta said:

Just imagine what could happen if someone make a wad where you play as the columbine guys and have to kill Bush.

As long as the creator remains anonymous, I don't think anyone has much to worry about. (Well, don't let it get into newstuff).

GGG said:

See, the problem with killing Bush is that then you'll have President Cheney, which may not be the best decision. And if you somehow can manage to kill them both (not easy in the least- unless Cheney gets another--successful-- heart attack), do you really want the current Congress to appoint the successor? It's a lose/lose situation unfortunately.

Yeah, that's what I've been trying to say. If Bush will get all of us Americans killed, Cheynney will destroy the whole damn planet.

Well once again google had a laugh at me by providing me with a link to Micronesia's presidential system. I was 99% sure it was wrong, but I was too lazy to double check it again. Oh well.

14 year olds don't often grasp reality as your normal Bush haters. After all, its now a trend to be packing heat to go into school and get those you don't like :-)

What I want to know is... who ratted her? Or was a Secret Service agent just cruising for 14 year old myspace chicks?

Okay, I was going to stay out of this, but I was witness to a rather amusing analogy.

I had a friend who was sued by several females for writing that he planned on raping\killing\molesting them... in detail.

His lawyer's defense speech included the line 'Sure it's illegal to run into an auditorium yelling BOMB, but it's not illegal to *write* about running into an auditorium yelling BOMB. I can't think of any more succinct words than that.

On one hand, I'm laughing that the authorities took the time to question her.

Though, I don't have any sympathy for her whatsoever. She came off as a total ditz that would be sacked in any other country but the U.S.

Like, oh my god, I hate Bush. The hip kids love peace and killing Bush. I'm a hip kid. Down with the establishment. The establishment won't let me buy canned air until I'm 18. I would kill myself if I was a mean person. But I'm a peaceful person with a heart on my backpack so I'll just cut myself instead...

Sure, this happens all the time, but when it happens to a pretty white girl it's all over the news!

gatewatcher said:

You forgot U2 by the way, or are they not hip anymore?

They haven't been hip (or good) since Joshua Tree.

Jehar said:
She came off as a total ditz that would be sacked in any other country but the U.S.

I almost forgot; say hello to everyone else there in 2065 for me, when all other countries are dictatorships or autocracies existing as belligerent opposition to the US or as aligned puppet states.

Ultraviolet said:

Far as Dooming females go, Silverwyvern was the real thing. Shame about the disappearance or whatever.

Truth. I'm still kind of in contact with her though, heh.

Ultraviolet said:
Far as Dooming females go, Silverwyvern was the real thing. Shame about the disappearance or whatever.

Did she actually play the game, or became a fan due to liking its artwork? In any case, Agnes and BahdKo are "fake"?

I recall Silverwyvern asking a question about mm map30 (a problem with the aiming in some port), so she at least played the game a bit. And she took part in a speedmapping session.

HobbsTiger1 said:

You know what I find fascinating? Someone says 'conspiracy' and nightmare doom comes along like a dog being called by his master.

Hell, it doesn't even need someone to say 'conspiracy'. See this thread. (Nightmare Doom's post is 5th from the bottom)

fraggle said:

the best way of killing the president.

Oil in the coffee?

Ultraviolet said:

Tell me about it. The green pile is plain awesome.

If you guys keep talking on how to kill the president we all might get a visit. I don't wanna go to Gitmo, goddamnit.

Csonicgo said:

If you guys keep talking on how to kill the president we all might get a visit. I don't wanna go to Gitmo, goddamnit.

Oh yeah, like the government is going to investigate all of us.

Danarchy said:
Oh yeah, like the government is going to investigate all of us.

Only the Americans, but they'll apply economic sanctions to all other countries not investigating all their resident Bush-threatening Doomworlders.

Captain Red said:

there was another spike?

Some douche who hung around #zdoom for a week or two. On that note, I miss the real Spike ;( hope he's well.

Oh thanks Lüt, and I see talkings of WOW on there, no wonder where he's been, absorbed by blizzard's soultrap!

Haha, yeah that and myspace are a deadly combo that don't let people free more than a few hours a year - and why would they want to spend them here :(